Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Re: Carlisle Cullen

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

When did he go to the US? I can't remember if that's on the books or not.
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

i hope SM decides to continue the Twilight universe. it would be extremely interesting to learn Carlisle's story in first person; along with other characters :)
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Gi.Kodaly wrote:When did he go to the US? I can't remember if that's on the books or not.
I don't think any of the books say when he came to the states.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

EmmettCullen534 wrote:Stephanie totally needs to write a book about Carlisle's life through his POV. It would be AMAZING! He's lived such a remarkable, and interesting life! Imagine the movie would be brilliant as well seeing Peter Facinelli was the BEST choice for Carlisle ever!!
That would be awsome although the book would be HUGE!!!! But it would be pretty cool cuz of all the interesting things that happened to him though out his "life". Although there would probably be more than one book which would be great...
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

coli narago wrote:And it's really amazing that he could just sit behind a sack of potatoes for the three transformation days.
seriously it is amazing how he didn't make a sound and for 3 days!!!! i mean you sort of get a taste of what the transformation feels like from bella but you can imagine not being able to make a sound!!! This is just me but i think that would take some serious guts.
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

When Carlisle changed Edward, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett his eyes got a little red didn't they? So, how would he show up to work with reddish eyes? Maybe he worked at night and then people wouldn't really be able to see his eyes but anyway...weird. And how was he there when Edward wake up? Didn't he have to work?
And I find it really strange that when he tasted human blood he was able to stop. Even though he was already used with the smell he wasn't with the taste. He must be really brilliant because it would take a lot of effort for a vampire to stop tasting blood when it's the first time.
Last edited by Gi.Kodaly on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
murtaghgirl
Settled in Forks

Post by murtaghgirl »

Gi.Kodaly wrote:When Carlisle changed Edward, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett his eyes got a little didn't they? So, how would he show up to work with reddish eyes? Maybe he worked at night and then people wouldn't really be able to see his eyes but anyway...weird. And how was he there when Edward wake up? Didn't he have to work?
And I find it really strange that when he tasted human blood he was able to stop. Even though he was already used with the smell he wasn't with the taste. He must be really brilliant because it would take a lot of effort for a vampire to stop tasting blood when it's the first time.
I don't know because Edward had to drink some of Bella's blood in Breaking Dawn when he changed her and Bella did not notice a difference when she woke up three days later...Three days wouldn't have been long enough for the colour to fade so I'm guessing that a little human blood wouldn't ahve made a difference for Carlisle's or Edward's eye colour...
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tinkerbell 31 »

he's one of my favorite characters and a very smart doctor
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

murtaghgirl wrote: I don't know because Edward had to drink some of Bella's blood in Breaking Dawn when he changed her and Bella did not notice a difference when she woke up three days later...Three days wouldn't have been long enough for the colour to fade so I'm guessing that a little human blood wouldn't ahve made a difference for Carlisle's or Edward's eye colour...

No, I don't think he did. Edward bite her a lot to get the venom into her bloodstream but I don't believe from the way its worded, that he drank any of her blood.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
SCSugar
Settled in Forks

Post by SCSugar »

I work as an admin in a medical setting. Keep wondering why we can't get a Dr. Carlisle Cullen on staff here. 8-)