Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Aro

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I too am of the opinion Aro is a gay creeper. *nods* Just like Denethor. Denethor wants Pippin, Aro wants Edward in his jello pool. RUN EDWARD RUN!
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

Aro is quite possibly my favorite character in the entire series. He's just so...creepy. And yet he's also strangely warm.

Anyone care to speculate on how he managed to slay his sister without drawing any attention? Did he deceive her into traveling somewhere with him? How was he able to cover up burning the body within Volterra?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Maybe...okay this sounds more fanfiction-y than real, but maybe he decided to go with his sister out to hunt and he killed her then (since the don't hunt in Volterra the smoke wouldn't be recognizable), with maybe some help from his followers, but then blamed a misbehaving/powerful coven and killed them for the death of his sister.
Maybe. But it definitely sounds like Aro to kill two birds with one stone.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

My theory has always been that Caius assisted Aro with the murder. Considering that Caius is absolutely bloodthirsty and just as interested in maintaining order, then the idea of him distracting Marcus makes sense.
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

No way, i think Aros is an awesome character with his powers.

Anyone thinks the Volturi are similar to Count Magnus Lee from the original Vampire Hunter D movie?

**Moderator edited for language**
haymoni
Settled in Forks

Post by haymoni »

If Aro can read every thought you've ever had, what did he "hear" when he listened to Alice?

Does he know about her life as a human?

Could he fill her in? (Not that she would ask - who would want to owe Aro a favor???)

I read through Stephanie's correspondence posted on the Lexicon, but I didn't see this question addressed.

If someone can direct me to the right place....
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I spelt Aro's name wrong the other day...as in Arrow...:D So much shame!

I dont think he knows about Alice as a human as she doesnt know herself- maybe he skipped to recent memories.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Well from what I can remember I thought Aro can read all your thoughts and if Alice can't remember then she doesn't think of it so Aro can't read them. That is they way I understood it.
Banner by TammyAZ
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

Or what if Aros and the Volturi took on Blade the vampire hunter? wouldn't that be awesome?
haymoni
Settled in Forks

Post by haymoni »

It is interesting to think about the various fictional vampires and hunters mixing things up. Gary Oldman still freaks me out as Dracula. Talk about creeptacular.

In regards to Aro & Alice, I wonder if it is more that her human life doesn't interest him - he is so obsessed with her immortal talent; he can't be distracted by something as trivial as human memories.

However, if Aro had seen something from her human past and it was terrible, I think that Edward, having seen it pass through his thoughts, would have been too gentlemanly to tell Alice about it.