Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Caius

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Caius.

To discuss the Volturi as a group visit The Volturi Coven and Guard thread.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
red
Settled in Forks

Re: Caius

Post by red »

BD SPOILER ALERT

I'm just wondering if anyone knows why Caius was so set on destroying the Cullens and the other vampires in Breaking Dawn. I have to say from what I've read he seems like a morbid person. He doesn't seem capable of compassion.
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

God after BD I HIGHLY dislike Caius. He's just so...annoying.

I'd say him and Aro are equally evil but it's just in different ways but I like (not love, just like) Aro and Caius is so....bleh.

He's almost stupid in the way he goes about things. Never really thinking about how he wanted to get rid of the Cullens just wanting to do it. If you are going to be evil, and if you are going to be kinda conniving, AT LEAST do it right.

I like Aro cause he's smart and Jane cause its ALL vengeance but Caius I just see as stupid.

And I think he just saw them all as huge threats to himself and the rest of the Volturi...
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

I hate Caius after Breaking Dawn haha. But then again i really think he wanted to destroy the Cullens because he feared their power and numbers growing. Not that they were anywhere near being able to destroy the Volturi, just that they were well on their way with the way their numbers were growing...Anyway Caius definitely has something coming for him...i look foward to his impending doom :twisted:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

He is one of my least faorite characters, but i don't totally hate him. There must be some reason in his drive to just destroy lives, specifically other vampires. Maybe all of that "being considered a royal family" stuff has all gone to his head, and he just wants to rise higher. He is, just, okay. But not one of my favorite characters.
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

mlola619 wrote:I hate Caius after Breaking Dawn haha. But then again i really think he wanted to destroy the Cullens because he feared their power and numbers growing. Not that they were anywhere near being able to destroy the Volturi, just that they were well on their way with the way their numbers were growing...Anyway Caius definitely has something coming for him...i look foward to his impending doom :twisted:
YES, CAIUS NEEDS TO DIE.
:evil:

For real....
I just...really hate him.

I think he's now officially my least favorite.
(her replaces Bella, don't ask lol)
This is rather epic...
:lol:
Venecettia wrote:He is one of my least faorite characters, but i don't totally hate him. There must be some reason in his drive to just destroy lives, specifically other vampires. Maybe all of that "being considered a royal family" stuff has all gone to his head, and he just wants to rise higher. He is, just, okay. But not one of my favorite characters.
Haha but that's the thing. I could care less that he wants to kill everything that has a working brain. In fact, in a way for a character that's endearing. (ok, that sounded a tad sadistic). He could be the most concentrated evil in the world and I might still love him...

I just think he goes about being evil the wrong way. He needs to take a lesson from either of his brothers really.
:lol:
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
starmie_alice_holter
Wandering Through Town
Location: Hoping Cookie Monster does not find Edward's jacket in the closet...

Post by starmie_alice_holter »

By far, the coldest character of the Twilight universe. Throughout the entire series where he has appeared he always seemed 'bloodthirsty', always looking to crucify someone for any little cause at all. He is the most detested of the Volturi, to me (though Aro is a tad bit annoying) and he seems more like the trigger-happy firing squad instead of the just executioner.
"I won't take back my word. That's my way of the ninja."- Uzumaki Naruto.

It just kills me that we here in the little Caribbean are not able to get our grubby little paws on any of that cool Twilight stuff....Hark! Shall I survive?...
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

I'm indifferent about Caius. In BD, he reminded me of a little white-haired old guy who is obsessed with talking about war stories; always wanting to fight. But, Aro just has to pop him on the head(not literally) to calm him down. :lol:
Ruby_Eyes
Settled in Forks

Post by Ruby_Eyes »

So I guess I'm one of the only people who actualy like Caius then, huh? Oh well, I feel DIFFERENT. See, I think the reason he's so intent on a-killing things is beacause maybe he has some background with criminals. Like, maybe he had a loved one killed by a criminal (in his human or vampire life). And he would be one of those people who never show their love to others.
AND HE WASN'T A WIMP!!!! Aro ran away with his tail between his legs, but Caius wanted to fight, even thought he might lose! GO BRAVERY!

"Interesting company you keep"
~Demetri Breaking Dawn

"You breed mutants here"
~Caius, Breaking Dawn

TEAM VOLTURI!!!!
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

Caius is despicable, hateful and downright loathsome. What's not to like?

He and Aro play an interesting contrast, serving as perfect foils to one another. It makes for some interesting interactions between the two.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type