Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Caius

Post by skylarblue »

I think he is a big bully. His only motivation is intimidation. He thinks that just because he's part of the Volturi that he is indestructible. Which I don't believe is true.

I think without Aros being around, Caisus would totally wipe out any vampire coven that had some sort of "normal" life and lived with humans better then them.

I also think that he is so very much intimidated by Carlisle and afraid of him and if Carlisle wanted to, he could bring down the whole Volturi.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Ruby_Eyes
Settled in Forks

Post by Ruby_Eyes »

Oh ya, he's terrified of Carlisle's family^^^^^ They just have far to many advantages going for them.
K, I doubt anyone will know him, but has anyone ever heard of David Morse? He was in disturbia (the murdering neighbour) and the third seasong of House (Tritter, the cynical detective who hates House). I think he would be a perfect Caius. He has pure white hair, a feathery voice, AND he always plays the... lets say grumpy...antaganist. He doesn't look like MY Caius, but then I don't think there's an actor that does.

ps, I love Caius, too

"Interesting company you keep"
~Demetri Breaking Dawn

"You breed mutants here"
~Caius, Breaking Dawn

TEAM VOLTURI!!!!
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Ruby_Eyes wrote:Oh ya, he's terrified of Carlisle's family^^^^^ They just have far to many advantages going for them.
K, I doubt anyone will know him, but has anyone ever heard of David Morse? He was in disturbia (the murdering neighbour) and the third seasong of House (Tritter, the cynical detective who hates House). I think he would be a perfect Caius. He has pure white hair, a feathery voice, AND he always plays the... lets say grumpy...antaganist. He doesn't look like MY Caius, but then I don't think there's an actor that does.

ps, I love Caius, too
hmm, he's pretty good, but a little old for my taste. have you ever seen Hellboy II? the guy who played the villain in that would make a great Caius, i think.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Jane V wrote:
Ruby_Eyes wrote:Oh ya, he's terrified of Carlisle's family^^^^^ They just have far to many advantages going for them.

ps, I love Caius, too
hmm, he's pretty good, but a little old for my taste. have you ever seen Hellboy II? the guy who played the villain in that would make a great Caius, i think.

Lol, :lol: ... now that scary... I cant find anyone who could be Caius, David Morse... he is okay, but still a bit old for me, i always see him young (all of them)... but because they rule in the vampire world, they have some effects that could make them look older...
Ruby_Eyes
Settled in Forks

Post by Ruby_Eyes »

DumBumm wrote:
Jane V wrote:

ps, I love Caius, too

Lol, :lol: ... now that scary... I cant find anyone who could be Caius, David Morse... he is okay, but still a bit old for me, i always see him young (all of them)... but because they rule in the vampire world, they have some effects that could make them look older...
Hmmm, might have something to do with the fact tha they're 3000 years old and all, but i always pictured them older. Not 3000, obviously, but in their 40s. Either that or Caius went very prematurly... white :lol:

"Interesting company you keep"
~Demetri Breaking Dawn

"You breed mutants here"
~Caius, Breaking Dawn

TEAM VOLTURI!!!!
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

I have Lets-Love-All-The-Bad-Guys Disease. So, inevitably, you know what I think of Caius. Now thats one vampire you don't want to get on the wrong side of ... 8-)
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

I had a weird dream one night that I was in love with Caius, and now, for some crazy reason, he's my favorite member of the Volturri. :P
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

emmettsbiggestfan wrote:I had a weird dream one night that I was in love with Caius, and now, for some crazy reason, he's my favorite member of the Volturri. :P
:lol: I had a dream about a week ago, that Caius was trying to kill me and my friend, because we had something that he wanted.
I don't remember much, but i remember how angry his face was, and how scared me and my friend were.
StuckInTheTower
Settled in Forks

Post by StuckInTheTower »

DumBumm wrote:
emmettsbiggestfan wrote:I had a weird dream one night that I was in love with Caius, and now, for some crazy reason, he's my favorite member of the Volturri. :P
:lol: I had a dream about a week ago, that Caius was trying to kill me and my friend, because we had something that he wanted.
I don't remember much, but i remember how angry his face was, and how scared me and my friend were.
Strange,I dreamt that I was Sulpicia and what happened to me when I was human and who bit me.Another night I dreamt that I was Marcus' eldest sister and I practise witchcraft when I was" human".Thus my power was whatever I already knew with one of my powers being to drain everyone elses and to mix them like if I mixed Aro's and Edward's,I could listen to people's thoughts from a distance.Yes,everyone feared me.
It was a pretty long and pretty clear dream and I hardly have any of those...
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

wow you have vivid dreams.

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't Caius the member of the guard who hates werewolves because they killed his wife? does anyone have details on that? It doesn't say much in the books only that he fears them because they killed his wife and that he's hunted most of them down so the werewolf population is miniscule.
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage