Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

Re: Alec

Post by Jane's_reflection »

DumBumm wrote:
Jane's_reflection wrote:
DumBumm wrote:Its really hard to change somone into a vampire, because its really hard to stop, i guess Alec could just about pull it off, but it would depend. I thought because Alec and Jane look younger there are some parts of them that hasn't change since they were kids.
I think some parts of them are still the same. Like Jane's tantrums! :D Alec seems to have good self control, and in my opinion he could change a person (if he had feed before hand), but do we really see enough of him to know?

I was thinking about something i heard (or read) i forget where though, but i said that the twins were never separated (in like long distances); so... i was wondering, was Alec there with Jane in Eclipse when they had just fought the newborns? I seriously don't remember... Do they ever get tired of each other?

Exactly what i mean. I wonder if jane thought of hurting people when she was human, (or did she?)

I think Alec was there with her but wasn't mention. i don't think they'd get sick of each other, im only guessing but i don't think they spend every second of each other in Volterra, and Alec would most likely stick up for her in anything, and always have her back, he might get (how do i put this..) well, im only guessing, but when she has her little tantrums he might think "here we go... again" but he'd be beside her weather or not he got tired/annoyed of her.
Just guessing ;)
If she did it would probably have been a passing thought unless they were abused or something else equally horrendous!

That makes sense. Although, i highly doubt that they go long distances (other continents) without each other. I agree with the "here we go again" thing though, i would think that it would only happen on rare occasions (like when the tantrum was meaningless).

You are a good guesser! :mrgreen:

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

im sure alot of Jane's "tantrums" are meaningless. She's great but doesn't she kind of have an "anger issue?" :)
Image Image
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

edward'sstupidlamb wrote:im sure alot of Jane's "tantrums" are meaningless. She's great but doesn't she kind of have an "anger issue?" :)
I see her as cold & calculating. The only time I saw her lose control always included Bella. And only because Bella as immune to her fiery glare. That really ticked her off.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
ChasingTheCullens!<3
Settled in Forks

Post by ChasingTheCullens!<3 »

I hope you don't mind if I jump into this discussion

I believe that Jane is...Well, I think there was a time when she was nice, when she was who she is, a 13 year old girl (or 12 I don't actually know her age) but something happened to her; and I'm willing to bet that that something was Aeo's incessant need for more. But this is an Alec thread, so I'll talk about Alec.

To be brutally honest, I quite love the little dude. He's the complete opposite of Jane I think. Like, because their twins their the two sides of a coin. Jane is the...realtively mad one, and Alec is well...Not the nice one but...his niceish if you get what I mean.

Jane smiles so the world can see her teeth, Alec smiles and dosen't show the sharp razors that lie just a little further back.
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

ChasingTheCullens!<3 wrote:I hope you don't mind if I jump into this discussion

I believe that Jane is...Well, I think there was a time when she was nice, when she was who she is, a 13 year old girl (or 12 I don't actually know her age) but something happened to her; and I'm willing to bet that that something was Aeo's incessant need for more. But this is an Alec thread, so I'll talk about Alec.

To be brutally honest, I quite love the little dude. He's the complete opposite of Jane I think. Like, because their twins their the two sides of a coin. Jane is the...realtively mad one, and Alec is well...Not the nice one but...his niceish if you get what I mean.

Jane smiles so the world can see her teeth, Alec smiles and dosen't show the sharp razors that lie just a little further back.
I don't mind at all, you completely captured his essence! He is the deadly one if you ask me. I would face off to Jane before Alec any day!

Plus that last line was very deep. I like it! :mrgreen:

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^I liked that last line too! It makes Alex seem more scary because he's subtle with his ability.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

He reminds me of that saying "it's always the quiet guy!"
I would say that him being so calculating is what makes him so blood-curdling awesome! He is way scarier than Jane, by far! :lol:
Though, i love them both! :mrgreen:

Alec and Jane 4ever!
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^Me too! The day we find out who is playing them, I am going to do a happy dance!
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
ChasingTheCullens!<3
Settled in Forks

Post by ChasingTheCullens!<3 »

lmao thankyou for the comments on the last line lolol I loved it too
and yes, I would rather have a face off with Jane rather than Alec, Jane likes to flaunt that she has power, whereas Alec will stand at the sidelines and creep up on you. His power is liek one of those bad dreams, no matter how fast you can run it'll allways be behind you forever gaining.
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

He doesn't really give someone the creeps unless they know he has power, then Alec gets very scary! :mrgreen:
Although, I think, that if Alec wanted to, he could be very sweet!

Alec and Jane 4ever!