Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Re: Alec

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

IHATE NEEDLES! i passed out when they pricked my thumb!!!!!! and i gotta have my blood drawn every time cause I'm "to pale" there something wrong with my skin and it doesn't got enough of dis melon stuuf which darkens skin... (u can't tell i started using this tan stuff 2 days ago it working..) and i start screaming every time. I'm a huge baby lol i also hate hospital... my mom work at 1 though.. and every1 says i should be a doctor cause i got a random fact about stuff lol i read 3 drug and medical books of my mom!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

I remember the first time I had my blood drawn I hid my face in my moms shoulder and held my breath. That was just last year and I'm 17 now. I won't get my ears pierced because I hate needles so much!
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

\/Brittany\/ wrote:Great ideas guys! I just wanted to share my theory:

If I could be changed by any of the vampires in the saga, I'd want it to be done by Alec, because the transformation is supposed to be insanely painful, but he could just numb me for it! He's like Novacane!

Do you think he be able to do that? Hmm... i was thinking about that before, but i never really thought he'd be able to do it.
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^Yeah I though about that, but maybe he'd be able to do it as Aro did for him and Jane although he feeds on human blood. Of course Aro has more control and experience, but Alec seems pretty calm and capable.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Its really hard to change somone into a vampire, because its really hard to stop, i guess Alec could just about pull it off, but it would depend. I thought because Alec and Jane look younger there are some parts of them that hasn't change since they were kids.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

what do you mean?^^
Image Image
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jane's_reflection »

DumBumm wrote:Its really hard to change somone into a vampire, because its really hard to stop, i guess Alec could just about pull it off, but it would depend. I thought because Alec and Jane look younger there are some parts of them that hasn't change since they were kids.
I think some parts of them are still the same. Like Jane's tantrums! :D Alec seems to have good self control, and in my opinion he could change a person (if he had feed before hand), but do we really see enough of him to know?

I was thinking about something i heard (or read) i forget where though, but i said that the twins were never separated (in like long distances); so... i was wondering, was Alec there with Jane in Eclipse when they had just fought the newborns? I seriously don't remember... Do they ever get tired of each other?

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

i think Alec is a lot more calm than Jane. like Alec has more selfcontrol.
but his gift creeps me out more than Jane's.
Alec is my favorite Volturi character other than Jane :)

is Alec older than Jane???

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

well they're twins, so maybe like 15 min but I doubt more than that, I'm not sure why but I always think of Jane being the older one
and no Alec wasn't there in eclipse
Image Image
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Jane's_reflection wrote:
DumBumm wrote:Its really hard to change somone into a vampire, because its really hard to stop, i guess Alec could just about pull it off, but it would depend. I thought because Alec and Jane look younger there are some parts of them that hasn't change since they were kids.
I think some parts of them are still the same. Like Jane's tantrums! :D Alec seems to have good self control, and in my opinion he could change a person (if he had feed before hand), but do we really see enough of him to know?

I was thinking about something i heard (or read) i forget where though, but i said that the twins were never separated (in like long distances); so... i was wondering, was Alec there with Jane in Eclipse when they had just fought the newborns? I seriously don't remember... Do they ever get tired of each other?

Exactly what i mean. I wonder if jane thought of hurting people when she was human, (or did she?)

I think Alec was there with her but wasn't mention. i don't think they'd get sick of each other, im only guessing but i don't think they spend every second of each other in Volterra, and Alec would most likely stick up for her in anything, and always have her back, he might get (how do i put this..) well, im only guessing, but when she has her little tantrums he might think "here we go... again" but he'd be beside her weather or not he got tired/annoyed of her.
Just guessing ;)