Jane

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Mylove.Mysinger
Settled in Forks
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:00 pm
Location: I'm...wait, that doesn't look familiar!

Re: Jane

Post by Mylove.Mysinger »

Jane...so many things could be said about her: cute, important, PSYCHOTIC. :D Seriously, though, the chick is a little insane.

I don't know why, but she just seems like such ice witch to me. Like, really- you will FREEZE if you look at her! Advert your eys! :o :lol: OK, way to be a drama queen. ;)

AnyWAYS, Jane is such an interesting charry. She is sweet, then sour, then completely STALE. And she does this all while looking like a sweet little angel. That's a talent right there. ;)

Jane is just...such an interesting character. Like, I can't even say that enough to make it ANNOYING. She's INTERESTING.

And even though she tortured my beloved Edward, and nearly kicked some Cullen and co. Why are we talking about a donkey?, I can't help but respect her. I mean, she's already WAAY up there at the top with all the other vamp baddies. And she has some bad-Why are we talking about a donkey? powers that I would NOT want to be the butt of.

And she amuses me, especially when she acts how she looks. Like when she nearly had a "temper tantrum" in Twilight (aka, when she nearly killed poor human Bella) when things don't go her way. It is degrading to her, but it's a knee-slapper to me!
Some people want a Digimon. Others want a Pokemon.

Well, heck, I want a DigiPokemon!

DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 am
Location: Over The Rainbow

Re: Jane

Post by DumBumm »

Jane's_reflection wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote: I think her being part of the volturi would mean she knows how to fight. Sort of like how the Cullens know how to fight, even though they're very peaceful. Even Esme and Carlisle know how to fight. No matter what power a vampire has, I think it's survival 101 for every vampire to know how to fight.

Now here's what I think about Jane. I hate her. She tormented Edward and that's unforgivable. Though I do like Dumbum's picture of Jane. It's pretty cool and kinda creepy, in good way. :D . In summary Jane's evil :twisted:
Vamp. Survival 101... Never thought of it like that. Nice terms!

I love how she tormented Edward! I just love that about Jane!

Edward needs a good old beating in his life... ;)
Thats when i started to love Jane!

Mylove.Mysinger wrote:Jane...so many things could be said about her: cute, important, PSYCHOTIC. :D Seriously, though, the chick is a little insane.

I don't know why, but she just seems like such ice witch to me. Like, really- you will FREEZE if you look at her! Advert your eys! :o :lol: OK, way to be a drama queen. ;)

AnyWAYS, Jane is such an interesting charry. She is sweet, then sour, then completely STALE. And she does this all while looking like a sweet little angel. That's a talent right there. ;)

Jane is just...such an interesting character. Like, I can't even say that enough to make it ANNOYING. She's INTERESTING.

And even though she tortured my beloved Edward, and nearly kicked some Cullen and co. Why are we talking about a donkey?, I can't help but respect her. I mean, she's already WAAY up there at the top with all the other vamp baddies. And she has some bad-Why are we talking about a donkey? powers that I would NOT want to be the butt of.

And she amuses me, especially when she acts how she looks. Like when she nearly had a "temper tantrum" in Twilight (aka, when she nearly killed poor human Bella) when things don't go her way. It is degrading to her, but it's a knee-slapper to me!

Very true, Jane is a very interesting Character... i love it when she does her little tantrums. :)

"Why are we talking about a donkey?"... i don't understand?
Image

durrcakes
Settled in Forks
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:09 am

Re: Jane

Post by durrcakes »

DumBumm wrote:"Why are we talking about a donkey?"... i don't understand?
She's trying to avoid saying a certain word. ;)

Ahhh Jane. She's fantastic. She amuses me in the best of ways.

TeamCullenRocks
Settled in Forks
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:59 pm

Re: Jane

Post by TeamCullenRocks »

Jane is nothing but a tool of destruction. She's so dark and sinister that you can't help but get a little more interested when she appears in the story. I mean, who wouldn't want to electrocute your enemies when you touch them?! That would honestly be sweet, but she's using it to fulfill the wishes of the most evil guys on the face of the planet...the Volturi. Not someone you want to mess with.

Hey, that would be another great POV to write more of the story through: the Volturi and their guard. Just think of how different that would be from what we've read already.
"It makes me... anxious... to be away from you."
-Edward, Twilight, p. 188

gossipgirl
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Jane

Post by gossipgirl »

It was cool when all the big scary vampires were all afraid of Jane in the tunnel. :lol:

But I hated her for tormenting Edward. :(

I loved how irked she was when she couldn't hurt Bella at all, even if she was still human. :D
I don't need a knight in shining armor. I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo.

Bellbird Cullen
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:09 am

Re: Jane

Post by Bellbird Cullen »

I definetely think Jane is a very interesting character. Definetely with an interesting backstory.

However I definetely hate her for what she does to Edward in New Moon...and the fact that she's a loyal baddie with the Volturi in Breaking Dawn [EVIDENTIAL OF HER PURE EVILNESS]...

She is SO strait minded against the Cullens and the clan they get together [der - she's with the volutir] - but she forcefully and repetitiviely attacks MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE OF THE ENTIRE SERIES!!!!

Sorry ane but nobody gets any where near my good books for trying to kill the Cullens and co. - THANK GOD for Bella's gift being the sheild that it is. If it wasn't was Renesmee, Bella's shield probably wouldn't have been close to the strength of what it was to protect ALL of the outside vampires from BLOODY JANE's POWERS [and all the others that were launched in thier direction]!

I hate jane. But i can't deny that she is INTERESTING.
The Bellbird who fell for the Edward...
the element met its maker and blushed...



TEAM EDWARD FOR...EVER.

HiminoAi
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:28 pm
Location: Pennsylvainia
Contact:

Re: Jane

Post by HiminoAi »

Although I can't particularly say that I like Jane, I must say that I do feel somewhat bad for her.

I mean who could blame her for being cold and heartless when you have been through what she has. I'm sure most of us know about her and Alec's back story. They were both very young when they were turned. And moments before Aro "rescued" them, they were in the process of being burned at the stake.

I can't necessarily hate her for being scornful, when she as a human was put through such massive amounts of torture just because her and her brother were a little bit differently. So yes I do dislike her. But her unpleasant disposition isn't entirely her fault.
Image
"You've kept me waiting a long time."
"Sorry Ma'am."
*Alice & Jasper*

DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 am
Location: Over The Rainbow

Re: Jane

Post by DumBumm »

HiminoAi wrote:Although I can't particularly say that I like Jane, I must say that I do feel somewhat bad for her.

I mean who could blame her for being cold and heartless when you have been through what she has. I'm sure most of us know about her and Alec's back story. They were both very young when they were turned. And moments before Aro "rescued" them, they were in the process of being burned at the stake.

I can't necessarily hate her for being scornful, when she as a human was put through such massive amounts of torture just because her and her brother were a little bit differently. So yes I do dislike her. But her unpleasant disposition isn't entirely her fault.
I like how you understand what she has been threw, you seen it from her side, and may dislike her at the same time. So i couldn't agree with you more... well only the part were i do like Jane. :)
Image

bella+edward4eva
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:37 pm
Location: California

Re: Jane

Post by bella+edward4eva »

jane is the best volturi vampire. i want to see who they'll pick for new moon
FYI-TWILIGHT ROX!!!!!!

*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: Small town in Italy. Watching the sunset
Contact:

Re: Jane

Post by *Aros_girl* »

I really like Jane, and for many reasons.

One of this is her power. I like it alot but I would not want to meet her in a dark ally. That could cause major prolems down the road. But I also feel bad for her. She was being burnt at the stake.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army

Post Reply