Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Seth Clearwater

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss all things Seth.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Seth Clearwater

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

Seth! i loved seth in BD book! he was so funny - who knew! i like that he's the diplomat in their little pack. it evens out nicely, i think. Seth's the optimist, the diplomat, leah's the raw emotion, and jacob's the realist, the responsible one.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

Ever since Eclipse I've been pining for more Seth. He's just the coolest kid and I wish that I had a friend like him. He's such a good kid who had the heart to put his differences with the Cullens aside and form a sort of friendship with them.
Christine
Settled in Forks

Post by Christine »

Seth is so awesome! I love his optimistic personality, I just want to give him a hug ^_^ I'm all for Team Seth!~ woo-hoo! He's adorable! He is always protecting his friends =) and he doesn't care that The Cullens are vampires but that they have a heart. Haha, I'd love to meet Seth. we would be good friends ;]
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

seth is one of those rare beings that is totally pure, heart and soul. that is so hard to find these days, those sorts of people don't always make it through the world with that sweet optimism. the heartbreaking thing about really good people is they assume that everyone else is a truly good person.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
IceisNice
Settled in Forks

Post by IceisNice »

I'm in love with Seth! He's so kind and generous, and it's like he can see the good in people. I'm so glad he had a bigger part in Breaking Dawn. He's become one of my favorite characters!
"Kryptonite doesn't bother me, either."-Edward Cullen
Paprika
Wandering Through Town

Post by Paprika »

Seth, when I read about him, truly reminds me of my little brother (who, only 3 years younger is technically not 'little' but I digress). They're both really calm and good at mediating between people, they both have an older sister who can be volitile upon occasion with their temper (guilty :oops: ) and even the way she described Seth screams my brother. Excepting that my brother is not of Native American descent and, to the best of my knowledge cannot transform into a giant wolf.

I loved that he remained friends with Edward, and the only Wolf who willingly comes into contact with the Cullens and the Denali clan.
Come on and pick me up, somebody clear the wreckage from the blast....-Jack's Mannequin, The Resolution

So I know I'm not alone in a world full of Vampires-Jack's Mannequin, Cell Phone
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by leahlovetwilight »

aw seth
i love him for breaking the prejudices.
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons
somnium
Settled in Forks

Post by somnium »

Seth really SHINED in BD!

He was always the guy who pointed out the obvious things to Jacob and made him realize how hasty and stupid he was being at times. I was so happy that Edward and Seth were friends it was Team Switzerland!!! Oh Seth, who shall you imprint on (if you do imprint on someone)... maybe that girl Jacob met in town :o !
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

For starters: I just would like to say that the character list has grown!!! Haha.

Anyways, Seth. I love him. He has got to be my second favorite character. I love his personality, the things he says and does. He has this genuine, pure thing to him like hoffjuh said. It's hard not to be pulled to that type of person. I love how he is actually able to be around the vampires without freaking out like...i dont know, Leah. Not that i love the vamps or anything, its just that he isn't predjudice and he doesn't really care about what the other werewolves think about it. He kind of just goes off on his own and doesn't really care about the whole 'natural enemy' thing. It's hard not to love him. :] And Breaking Dawn...just 100% uped his character. I loveeeeeeee him in it, and that was the few things i did love.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS