Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Seth Clearwater

Post by Cookies »

I absolutely loved the part where Seth compliments Edwards cooking ... it was adorable :)

Edit: I feel sorry for Seth because he has to see his own sister naked and all of his friends inc. Jake are thinking of her. :lol: Awkward.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

I've always loved Seth! He's been the only werewolf I can put up with, through the whole series. Sam annoyed me at times and I really hated him when he wanted to kill Bella in Breaking Dawn. I've always hated Leah, Paul was annoying cuz he had anger issues, Embry was alright though not as great as Seth, Quil was kinda funny, but still not as good as Seth, and I disliked Jared in Breaking Dawn. But Seth has always been awesome. In a lot of ways, because of his age when he became a wolf, he sort of like an innocent child. He doesn't see werewolf vs. vampire, he sees good vs. evil and he understands, as much as the other wolves razz on him for it, that the Cullens are truley the good guys and really on their side in the fight against those who want to kill innocent humans. :D And in my opinion Seth is on his way to becoming one hot werewolf. :lol:
p.s remember I think Jacob is alright now, I'm just saying that I've always liked Seth. :)
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

I love Seth's childish side, it makes me smile. <3 He's really funny, cute, and really smart.
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

i loved seth.. my fav wolf by far.. seth just nows how to be a nice guy.. i love seth like a brother.. but how can you not, :) mm warm seth :D

LOVE CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

seth is sooo cool... but i am sooo mad at myself... throughout the whole twilight series (after he was introduced) i always saw him as blond but hes from la push and they all have black hair uhhh that will sooo wreck the moviefor me.... but anyway seth is the coolest funniest wolf and he is very brave!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I don't know why, because Seth is such a minor character, but I just love him so much.

He is the best! So funny and sweet, he makes me laugh out loud.
As Edward says 'he has the purest, kindest thoughts I've ever heard'

It's amazing how many people like Seth, although he is very likable.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Cookies wrote:I absolutely loved the part where Seth compliments Edwards cooking ... it was adorable :)

Edit: I feel sorry for Seth because he has to see his own sister naked and all of his friends inc. Jake are thinking of her. :lol: Awkward.
OH WOW TULD BE AWKWARD.................I CAN JUST CE IT in jacobs minds (b4 he met nessie) lol!!!
-Jasper wrote:I don't know why, because Seth is such a minor character, but I just love him so much.

He is the best! So funny and sweet, he makes me laugh out loud.
As Edward says 'he has the purest, kindest thoughts I've ever heard'

It's amazing how many people like Seth, although he is very likable.
yeah seth is soo very lovable i just want 2 jump in2 the book and hug and say everything is gonna be alright! lol I know I'm s weird :}
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Mylove.Mysinger
Settled in Forks

Post by Mylove.Mysinger »

Oh, my gooseness! Ever since New Moon, I have had an unhealthy obsession with Seth Clearwater. He is the shell to my taco, the philly to my cheese steak, the cheese to my cake, the breaking to my dawn, the new to my moon, the....well, you get it. ;)

Seth is just so CUTE! I mean, he is so loveable, and a great friend, and COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to the prejudice surrounding him. Like, I really think it is just his world, and then everyone else's. :lol: But he's the type of person who you want to get to know. He's definitely giving Jazz a run for his money in the charisma department. :D And he is great in a fight. Very loyal and whatnot. I really think that Eclipse started Seth into his characterization. Breaking Dawn was the book where he was not just MY baby- he was EVERYONE'S baby. :D You really saw the true Seth in BD- that's why I love him so much NOW than I did before.

I pray fervently that they cast him as someone absolutely adorable, and who's cheeks I would have no problem pinching! (And I'm not just talking about his face. :lol:)
Some people want a Digimon. Others want a Pokemon.

Well, heck, I want a DigiPokemon!
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

Seth, Seth, Seth. This kid is absolutely the coolest 15-year-old werewolf I know. :D

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
blue-eyed-bella
Wandering Through Town

Post by blue-eyed-bella »

Mylove.Mysinger wrote:Seth is just so CUTE! I mean, he is so loveable, and a great friend, and COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to the prejudice surrounding him. Like, I really think it is just his world, and then everyone else's. But he's the type of person who you want to get to know. He's definitely giving Jazz a run for his money in the charisma department.
Yeah, I agree with that. Seth is amazing :D and the only one involved in the whole vampire/werewolf that that could care less whether someone's a vampire or a werewolf or a human... they're all just people to him. He sees everyone as equals--him and Bella are unique in that way. That and his upbeat attitude are the two things that I think make him so likeable and charismatic.

If Steph writes any more books about the Twilight world, I hope Seth gets a girl! (Perferably the old-fashioned way, but imprinting's cool, too)
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.