Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Renesmee #2

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Renesmee, Edward and Bella's little surprise bundle of joy.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.

Please notify a mod when the thread reaches 100 pages.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Renesmee #2

Post by Black »

Nesseh! = D
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Yay, a new Renesmee thread shinier than her parents in the sun! Last topic was how Nessie would react if a member of her family had an accident... actually, last topic was that we needed a new thread. New Question:

Which members of her family do you think Nessie will be closest to when she grows up? Which parent?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Bella, Jacob, Rosalie.

Fo sho.

Yo.
suzyq248
Learning to Love Green

Post by suzyq248 »

Bella. Even before she met her Renesmee was attached to and loved Bella. :)
"Fall down again, Bella?"
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

suzyq248 wrote:Bella. Even before she met her Renesmee was attached to and loved Bella. :)
Same with Jacob. She loved him before she was born too. All she liked about Edward was his voice :P.
Which makes me wonder... when Edward is hearing her thoughts for the first time.. why didn't he hear anything about Jacob? Whenever Jacob walked into the room Renesmee would get happy enough for Bella to feel it so why wasn't she thinking about Jacob and how much she liked his voice?
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

just posting something to get this new thread onto my 'view your posts' list, so that i can check back later...
night all
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:Yay, a new Renesmee thread shinier than her parents in the sun! Last topic was how Nessie would react if a member of her family had an accident... actually, last topic was that we needed a new thread. New Question:

Which members of her family do you think Nessie will be closest to when she grows up? Which parent?
I'm going to say Alice. Nessie's to smart to keep hanging around Rosalie. Parent wise, it would be Bella.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Heart_in_Hand
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Heart_in_Hand »

Kachiti wrote:
who_needs_fangs? wrote:Yay, a new Renesmee thread shinier than her parents in the sun! Last topic was how Nessie would react if a member of her family had an accident... actually, last topic was that we needed a new thread. New Question:

I'm going to say Alice. Nessie's to smart to keep hanging around Rosalie. Parent wise, it would be Bella.
I think she would still hang out with Rose. I don't particularly like her, but I don't really think she is a bad influence on Nessie. Like you said, Nessie is smart, and is not likely to pick up the same self-absorbed behaviors that Rose has. In any case, Rosalie is family, and she does love Renesmee, so I don't see why Nessie would not want to be around her.

On the same note, Alice might not want to be around Nessie much because of how she clouds her vision. In the book SM never writes about Alice holding Nessie. I never got the feeling they are the least bit close. That might have something to do with the fact that Alice is gone throughout most of the third section of BD, but still, when she was around she seemed to me to avoid Renesmee. Not to say that Alice doesn't love her, because she does go out of her way before she leaves to make sure Bella has a way to make Nessie safe, I just think that fact that Renesmee makes it hard for her to see the future make Alice keep her distance.
Last edited by Heart_in_Hand on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't be afraid. We belong together."

..."Forever."
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hmmm... I think Bella. We see from the very beginning that she loves Bella unconditionally, even in the womb. Yes, she is fond of Edward. And, he will always be her Daddy. But, I think it will always be a bit of Bella and Renesmee against the world.
As for the rest of the fam, I see a special relationship developing between Emmett and Ness. Oh sure, she'll always be close to Rose. But, I just see her falling in love with her favorite uncle's crazy ways to entertain her, like breaking boulders, fighting bears and wrestling with Uncle Jazz. Just a hunch.

Black wrote: Same with Jacob. She loved him before she was born too. All she liked about Edward was his voice :P.
Which makes me wonder... when Edward is hearing her thoughts for the first time.. why didn't he hear anything about Jacob? Whenever Jacob walked into the room Renesmee would get happy enough for Bella to feel it so why wasn't she thinking about Jacob and how much she liked his voice?
Black, a very interesting thought. I think it was because she couldn't define what she wanted. She didn't know who or what Jacob was. So, in stead of being clearly defined thoughts in her head, they were expressed through Bella. I kind of think of it like a food craving. In utero, Ness couldn't say definitively, "I would like some blood because that's what I like to eat." because she didn't know what blood was. So, even if Edward had been able to hear her at that point, he wouldn't have know what she wanted, just that she was hungry. And, well, they kind of already knew that, given how famished Bella was. It was the same thing with Jacob. She couldn't really say, "Oh Yay!! It's my favorite Jacob. He makes me happy." Her experience of the world was limited to what she knew of the voices she could hear and her instincts and her mother's experience. So, in stead of reacting, her reaction was filterd through Bella. I hope that makes sense.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS