Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Bree

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Bree, the newborn vampire that surrendered to the Cullens.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
SwitzerlandXGirl7
Settled in Forks

Re: Bree

Post by SwitzerlandXGirl7 »

UMmmmmm no one wrote on this page??? Bree really intrested me i............there was something about her that just had me drawn to her.............i hope Stephenie does write that book from Bree's POV because i really want to read that.....i'm writing a story/book and i liked that name so the main character's name is Bree :)
jillmarie724
Settled in Forks

Post by jillmarie724 »

I am very excited to see Stephenie come out with a book from Bree's point of view. I found her character so intriguing, I wish we could have seen a bit more from her. While I don't think it would have been the best idea, part of me even wanted to see her become a member of the Cullen coven.
twilightluver27
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightluver27 »

Wait SM is coming out with a book from Bree's perspective?
ImageImage
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I think she was intersting, and I think she should have been explained more. She just made me curious, and being the only one to survive, she must have been somewhat important.
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

I think that Bree was one of the most interesting characters in the book, because of the fact that we didn't get to know much about her besides she is a new-born vampire named Bree who surrendered to the Cullens. I don't think that Bree should have been taken out of the book that early, or at least put in sooner so we could learn more about her. I also think it would have been exciting to see here become part of the Cullen's coven, to see how she reacted to everything and if she could become a good character in the end of the book.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Bree an interesting chracter
whos life so short.

Yea it would of been interesting to see more of her but she had to die. By the Volturi's hands to show how they were. That is one breaks the rules there are not second chances.It was a threat and message to the Cullens.

It was also to show Bella what she was getting into. That she could be just like Bree when she changed. Just wanting blood and not caring for much else.

Bree's death was needed for the story.
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

jillmarie724 wrote:I am very excited to see Stephenie come out with a book from Bree's point of view. I found her character so intriguing, I wish we could have seen a bit more from her. While I don't think it would have been the best idea, part of me even wanted to see her become a member of the Cullen coven.
Is she making a book form Bree's POV?
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

I hope not. Bree's such a small character, it would'nt be worth it when she could write a book from Renesmee's or Leah's instead.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

emmett_<3 wrote:I hope not. Bree's such a small character, it would'nt be worth it when she could write a book from Renesmee's or Leah's instead.
Its true that she is a small character... but then we would get backround info bout when the newborns were created and when they went to Bella's and maybe even information about the attacks in Seattle, and the battle in the feild.
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333