Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Bree

Post by chach »

i agree she sohuld have been made an edition and jacob could have fallen for her
that would be a strange twist
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

oooh haha i really like that idea. that would have been cute
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Vampire_Girl
Settled in Forks

Post by Vampire_Girl »

Bree interested me too.
I thought she was really sweet and interesting and I was so upset when she was killed!
I want to know more about Bree!!
"oops"
-Edward Cullen

NaHueLs_GirL
Settled in Forks

Post by NaHueLs_GirL »

Hm. When I read the part with Bree. I thought "That could be me" the whole time. Because wasn't she around 15/16. My age.
And I thought: OMG imagine, you'd get bitten and you haven't got the slightest idea what is happening to you, you are in such pain, still a teenager. When you wake up everyones like "Go and hunt humans! Kill them! Then Fight and try out who's the strongest of you". I would be so afraid. I mean. Imagine, you're a fifteen years old Teenager in the middle of a fighting crowd. And you might say "But she's a vampire, she's strong". But everyone was a vampire there.
And then you get a 360° panorama bollocking by Mr. Jasper "I am theNr.1 vampire-killer-guy" Whitlock Hale, just to be ripped in pieces and fired by a crowd of full grown, suspiciously dark-dressed Vampires in the next moment.
squeakmouse25
Wandering Through Town

Post by squeakmouse25 »

twilightluver27 wrote:Wait SM is coming out with a book from Bree's perspective?
not necessarily, she said it was an idea.
--Squeakmouse--
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

NaHueLs_GirL wrote:Hm. When I read the part with Bree. I thought "That could be me" the whole time. Because wasn't she around 15/16. My age.
And I thought: OMG imagine, you'd get bitten and you haven't got the slightest idea what is happening to you, you are in such pain, still a teenager. When you wake up everyones like "Go and hunt humans! Kill them! Then Fight and try out who's the strongest of you". I would be so afraid. I mean. Imagine, you're a fifteen years old Teenager in the middle of a fighting crowd. And you might say "But she's a vampire, she's strong". But everyone was a vampire there.
And then you get a 360° panorama bollocking by Mr. Jasper "I am theNr.1 vampire-killer-guy" Whitlock Hale, just to be ripped in pieces and fired by a crowd of full grown, suspiciously dark-dressed Vampires in the next moment.
I can only comment on that in one word... woah.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
BreeO_o
Settled in Forks

Post by BreeO_o »

i love bree...she was ME!!! she had my name and she was a spaz and she was so awesome and cool and nice and sweet and cool...and she could've been a cullen if they hadn't killed her...and she was my age too!!!! =[
i was so happy when i first read that part and there was a character named after me...and then i was depressed when she died bcuz i felt like a part of me had died...i wonder who's gonna play her in the movie?
BreeO_o
Settled in Forks

Post by BreeO_o »

bree is my absolute favorite character in the book besides alice and jake. she's so cool! and she has my name too which is really cool. i hope SM makes a book for her...or at least adds to her story a little bit...like her life before being a vampire would be cool, or somethiing like that...she's my age too so i bet we have alot in common XD
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

I think that Bree is misunderstood. She is a newborn who doesn't know what is going on or what is going to happen. She got dragged to the fight. She is midunderstood.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

I wonder if they didn't kill her, would she have had a power or not?