Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Gia Pattinson♥
Settled in Forks

Re: Bree

Post by Gia Pattinson♥ »

I was very interested in Bree, and I thought that she was going to become a Cullen. I was suprised/upset when they killed her.
Image Image Image
edwardcullenlover44
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardcullenlover44 »

I tink Bree was an exalant character and Bella already new what she was facing.

now....on the other hand I don't think she should be part of the cullen family I think she should have maby be part of the Dendiline family :!: I still found her very intresting and would like 2 see more of her :D
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Totally agree, I cant see her living with the Cullen's, manly because they had bella, and it would be very hard for Bree to be around her, so Carlisle would sent her to Tanya.

But i think it would have been cool if Bree somehow did live, and was out in the field in BD facing The Volturi, i think Jane would have been (more) pissed, and who knows, Bree might of had a cool power.
MrsEdwardCullen4Ever
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsEdwardCullen4Ever »

where did everyone read she was making a book from bree's POV? that would be... very odd. she was only in the book for like not even one chapter, i don't see why she should get a whole book! it would be kinda boring. we already know almost everything there is to know about newborn vampires so i think a whole book on it would be boring ( unless the vampire was or would be around the cullens ;) )
"Isabella Swan I promise to love you foever. Every single day of forever.Will You Marry Me?"
EmmettCullen534
Settled in Forks

Post by EmmettCullen534 »

Bree was a symbol of what Bella feared what she was going to be like as a newborn. It would of been amazing to see Bella like this, to feel her emotions as a newborn, to become what she feared most- being like Bree. But this was totally cut out of "Breaking Dawn" , which was such a cop-out!
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

EmmettCullen534 wrote:Bree was a symbol of what Bella feared what she was going to be like as a newborn. It would of been amazing to see Bella like this, to feel her emotions as a newborn, to become what she feared most- being like Bree. But this was totally cut out of "Breaking Dawn" , which was such a cop-out!

Totally agree, i think it would have been alot more interesting if bella had struggled with being a new born...
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Bree was very interesting...I honestly as well want to know more about her and her (obviously) love for Riley. She WAS a symbol of what Bella's consequences of being a vampire. But thankfully, Bella didn't turn out that way. I would've been crushed if she did turn out that way.
TeamCullenRocks
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamCullenRocks »

This is one of those characters that you just can't help but feel sorry for when things just don't work out. :cry: She really would have been interesting to keep around. I honestly would like to find out more about her.
"It makes me... anxious... to be away from you."
-Edward, Twilight, p. 188
chach

Post by chach »

i wasnt shocked when they killed her
sm prob wouldnt add a cullen just like that in eclipse
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

I thought Bree, when I first read about her was a very intriguing character I thought she would be cool as a Cullen but, then they killed her... It's would be so cool if Stephanie wrote a book from Bree's perspective it would be intresting to see what it was like from a newborn that is not under as much control as Bella. :geek:
Any ideas what it would be called Breeclipse ha ha get it no but seriously any ideas of what it would be called :?:
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!