Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
xxonceuponadreamxx
Settled in Forks

Re: Bree

Post by xxonceuponadreamxx »

haha if they include her in the movie i would totally like to play her! She seemed really awesome...too bad that Jane had to go off and have her killed.
Bella is so lucky, everyone in her world is hot...everyone in mine has pimples.
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I wish Bree joined the Cullens, instead of what really happened. It would have been so much nicer, and added more to Breaking Dawn, plus Jasper would be happy for not being the most blood-sensitive anymore.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Bree, Bree, Bree...What an interesting character! It was old-school Carlisle telling her she could stay with them, but she must have been courageous to join a coven that was doing something that not many others did. :D Is it true SM is doing a new book in Bree's POV? I hope so...we could get more information on Riley and the battle...maybe there could be some love interest between Bree and Riley. Well let's cross our fingers. :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Bree, Bree, Bree...What an interesting character! It was old-school Carlisle telling her she could stay with them, but she must have been courageous to join a coven that was doing something that not many others did. :D Is it true SM is doing a new book in Bree's POV? I hope so...we could get more information on Riley and the battle...maybe there could be some love interest between Bree and Riley. Well let's cross our fingers. :D
I don't think it would be a book- more like extra chapters uploaded on her website.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Pitiful how her young life was cut short. She never knew what hit her when she was turned. Had absolutely no control of her 'nature', no creator to guide her through the process.

I believe she would have had difficulty in being trained. I would think that a newborn needs to have their sire/creator right there at transformation to start the guiding through the first difficult year. The longer a newborn goes wild, the harder it becomes to reign them in. imo.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i was soo p-oed when they killed bree i wanted her to live and become a cullen!!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Jazzy
Learning to Love Green
Location: Vancouver, BC (Where New Moon is being filmed YEAH!!)

Post by Jazzy »

If Bree had lived and become a Cullen, they would have an odd person out again after finally becoming an even number hehehe!

There were 7 of them for the longest time, with Edward being the odd man out, then finally after sooo many years, he finds Bella and the family is complete!

If Bree had lived, how long do you guys think before she can be controlled? How would the family dynamics change with her around, with everyone having to help her control her thirst? And where would they find a mate for her?? :lol:
Team Edward: Cos I love stupid shiny Volvo owners

Private Nichole Silver of Team PG - Jasper's Confederate Army Second Rank
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Jazzy wrote:If Bree had lived and become a Cullen, they would have an odd person out again after finally becoming an even number hehehe!

There were 7 of them for the longest time, with Edward being the odd man out, then finally after sooo many years, he finds Bella and the family is complete!

If Bree had lived, how long do you guys think before she can be controlled? How would the family dynamics change with her around, with everyone having to help her control her thirst? And where would they find a mate for her?? :lol:
I think it would have taken awhile for her to be controlled. She definitely had the will as she was a newborn and stronger then the rest of the Cullens; if she wanted to bite Bella she could have. I think Jasper would help control her as he has the emotional power. I was thinking she sort of had a crush on Riley but they could probably find a mate somewhere. lol
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

Bree was awesomesauce :mrgreen:
Kinds of scared me though...her pain...enduring all of that must be blaaaah Dx
Stupid Jane, going off to kill her. xD
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I don't thing Bree would have lasted with the Cullen diet because she had nothing tying her to them like Jasper. Where Jazz has Alice with him, helping him with his bloodlust, and giving him the emotional support he needs. Bree doesn't have that with the family. Even Edward went through his rebellion period came back to Carlisle because being away from the makeshift family he had created. On top of having no ties with the family, the Cullen's would have had to deal with Bella's bloodlust when she was changed. Juggling two newborn vampires, for all intensive purposes, plus Jazz, the family would have had their hands
full.

IMO, Bree is one of those characters I want to know more about, but don't want an entire book about her. Her, Riley, James' obsession with Alice before her change, and this like that that weren't really answered in the books fully would be an interesting read.