Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Hohenstaufen
Settled in Forks

Re: Bree

Post by Hohenstaufen »

I would absolutely love to see the story from Bree's perspective. The whole situation around her is very mysterious, and it leaves you wanting more. I would love to know Bree's story... like where she was born, how she came about running into Victoria, her transformation.

It's such a shame that she was killed. I would have liked to see her an addition to the Cullen coven. The only good thing I think came from this was it gave us a better understanding of Jane's character, just how evil she is. Without it, Jane wouldn't be Jane.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Exactly.
I'm also excited about the actress playing Bree.
But I would have loved to hear more.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i think it would've been interesting if they had let Bree live. it would've been cool, cuz even though he doesnt like her, jasper probably would have been able to help her adapt to the cullen life style. i was kinda sad they killed her, and i hated it when jane tortured her! it was just sooooo mean! :( i like her name too. Bree. it has a nice sound.
Betting on Alice.
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

I have not seen this info anywhere else on the Lex, but according to Twilight Saga.com, Ms.Stephenie Meyer is publishing a new story about Bree. "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" is due out June 5th, 2010!

If you love Bree, I imagine you are pretty excited. Here's the link:
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/page/coming-june-5-2010

I asked this on another thread, but is this old news?? 'Cause I was pretty surprised! :o
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

Yes, this is accurate!!!! its up on the lex now. I am so frick fracking excited i can't stand it!!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Bellsuz wrote:Yes, this is accurate!!!! its up on the lex now. I am so frick fracking excited i can't stand it!!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Me too! We will see what it’s like to be a new born unprepared for vampire life!
I'm so excite! :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

This story will be very different from Bella and Edwards, though, because it is a tragedy from the get go. That part will be very hard to read. :(
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Openhome wrote:This story will be very different from Bella and Edwards, though, because it is a tragedy from the get go. That part will be very hard to read. :(
You are right. Bree will die in the end, she will find and lost her soul mate... And she will be somehow implying in the 39 murders in Seattle...

That going to be the bloodiest book of the saga… But, I am longing to have it!!! :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
bricullen121
Settled in Forks

Post by bricullen121 »

jillmarie724 wrote:I am very excited to see Stephenie come out with a book from Bree's point of view. I found her character so intriguing, I wish we could have seen a bit more from her. While I don't think it would have been the best idea, part of me even wanted to see her become a member of the Cullen coven.
I wanted to see Bree join the Cullens too
What was so great about mortality? Being a vampire didn’t look like such a terrible thing—not the way the Cullens did it, anyway. - Bella Swan
AyaDiefair
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AyaDiefair »

bricullen121 wrote:
jillmarie724 wrote:I am very excited to see Stephenie come out with a book from Bree's point of view. I found her character so intriguing, I wish we could have seen a bit more from her. While I don't think it would have been the best idea, part of me even wanted to see her become a member of the Cullen coven.
I wanted to see Bree join the Cullens too
It would've been interesting to have Bree be part of the Cullen family. Sure would've made the story go in a whole different direction, or may have made a whole different side story all together. Hmm...
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.
~Aya Diefair~