Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Jessica Stanley

Post by Babygirl67 »

i think jessica is sneaky and untrustworthy never really liked her character..
Emmett+Me=Magic!!!
Settled in Forks

Post by Emmett+Me=Magic!!! »

Jess is so funny! I agree she can be a gossip girl but she means well!
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

shes freaking annoying and always used bella and two-faced
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Jessica is one of those characters I love to hate. She was just so fake in her friendship towards Bella and never cared about her as a friend. And then it made me so mad in Eclipse at graduation she does a 180 and pretends to be Bella's friend and want to keep in touch? just an all around annoying, not good character.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

I ALWAYS suspected Jess of being a shallow, phony type of person. She obviously only wanted to befriend Bella so that she could attract attention to herself, becoz i think she likes being a diva.
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
catie
Settled in Forks

Post by catie »

I think that despite all the hate she's getting from you guys, she's really just an average teenage girl.

I mean, I only speak for myslef here, but I know I'm sometimes really mean to people one day, and then, overcome by nostalgia that I might never see them again, am really nice to them.

I understand that Jess had a right to be annoyed by Bella in New Moon when she wandered over to the guys outside a pub - in my opinion Bella was being a bit stupid then, and Jess was just scared.
x
The common or garden Catie. Often found on the HisGoldenEyes forums. Strange obsession with Twilight and her own superiority.
Silvirain

Post by Silvirain »

How was Jessica valedictorian when the Cullens were in her graduating class? I thought they had perfect grades.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

In the books Eric was valedictorian (the idea that Jessica would be is ridiculous!). And I think the Cullens would probably deliberately mess up a bit here or there to make sure they didn't graduate at the very top of the class. It might attract a bit too much attention.
Frankyh
Settled in Forks

Post by Frankyh »

Jess is so funny! I agree she can be a gossip girl but she means well!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Silvirain wrote:How was Jessica valedictorian when the Cullens were in her graduating class? I thought they had perfect grades.
I suspect that Jessica being valedictorian in the movie has something to do with Anna Kendrick's increasing stature as an actress :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing