Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Renesmee

Post by spicey16 »

Jack wrote:
DumBumm wrote:When Renesmee gets older, and gets to go to school, i think it might be weird when your mum and dad are there too.
Or do you think that Edward and bella wont go to school.
i think Edward should get a job. ;)
HIgh school would be hilarious. I think Renesmee would get sick of Edward being there though. I'm pretty sure that his overprotectiveness applies to his daughter as well and since Jacob looks like he's 25, it would be hard for him to attend with them. So it would look like Renesmee is a teenage, single girl. Edward would hate all the boys in the school, with being able to read their thoughts and all. Bella would have a horrible time keeping them calm. And imagine if Nessie like the attention! If Edward and Nessie ever dispute over something i can see her showing him thoughts of her flirting with one of the guys in school. I'd be afraid for the guy, even if she didn't mean to actually flirt with him.
i think i would send nessie a couple of times through high school, just becuase everyone should have to endure HS at least once, then i would move to esme isle and live happily ever after.. they could raise deer or something to eat lol
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

I think that would get a bit boring. Maybe that's just me, but I think I would like to stay around people, just for the entertainment value.

It would be a bit crazy to be in high school with your daughter. Especially with Edward being able to read minds. I think he'd go a mad having to listen to the thoughts of all the hs guys. Plus, Nessie is probably going to have to be very careful. She can't touch anyone because it will allow them to see her thoughts. And I think that might freak some people out...I wonder if she will be able to control it as she gets older. You know, like only show her thoughts if she wants to, even if she is touching someone.
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

Stupidshinyvolvowner wrote:I think that would get a bit boring. Maybe that's just me, but I think I would like to stay around people, just for the entertainment value.

It would be a bit crazy to be in high school with your daughter. Especially with Edward being able to read minds. I think he'd go a mad having to listen to the thoughts of all the hs guys. Plus, Nessie is probably going to have to be very careful. She can't touch anyone because it will allow them to see her thoughts. And I think that might freak some people out...I wonder if she will be able to control it as she gets older. You know, like only show her thoughts if she wants to, even if she is touching someone.
Nessie can touch people without showing them her thoughts....I'm pretty sure. The time that comes to mind is when she wanted to ask what would happen if the people coming to visit didn't like her.

But yeah, overall high school experience with your dad right there? :lol:

I'm sure Nessie might get to do 1 round of middle school unless they plan to keep her in Isolation untill she stops aging. Her rapid growing can simply be a "grow spurt". :lol:
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Her in High school would be interesting and with Edward and Bella along. I could imagine her asking Aunt Alice how to block her father from knowing her thoughts so she could kind of have a normal life. I could also see, if the guys were thinking about her, Edward having a difficult time, they might have to go to a separate high school simply to keep the other guy students safe.
Jessalyn118
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jessalyn118 »

I don't like Renesmee.
"It's all about who you know"

"In that case, i hope you enjoy disappointment"

Edward Cullen

Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

Jessalyn118 wrote:I don't like Renesmee.
Would you like to expand on that? Its easier to understand a point of view if its being explained.
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Jessalyn118 wrote:I don't like Renesmee.
(that was Random). :?

I think it would be interesting to see Renesmee going to school (High school), just to see how she would act with other humans, i hope that she isn't like the rest of the Cullen's, keeping to them self, not talking to anyone, i think it would be cool if she made human friends.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

i love renesmee, but she's starting to get on my nerves. I found out that i don't have the best patience with marysues. and even as a baby, she is one. *laughs* -- i wonder how she will be like as an adult. man that would suck, your parents look the same age as you.
cherylveenc
Settled in Forks

Post by cherylveenc »

i can imagine how adorable renesmee is
but i dont like kids... and yeah i was never attached to renesmee in character
and breaking dawn is all about her
at first i thought it would be an edward jacob u know.. with all the dreams and all that
at least she's not as hyper as Claire.. she's like a 9 year old or smth
but i feel weird because she's just smart and talk so well ... i feel odd
not used to babies talking
and i got a hard time pronouncing her name... "ruh naz meey"
in the end i gave up and say "nessie" and nessie sounds bad... i understand Bella
newborn twilighter
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

cherylveenc wrote:i can imagine how adorable renesmee is
but i dont like kids... and yeah i was never attached to renesmee in character
and breaking dawn is all about her
at first i thought it would be an edward jacob u know.. with all the dreams and all that
at least she's not as hyper as Claire.. she's like a 9 year old or smth
but i feel weird because she's just smart and talk so well ... i feel odd
not used to babies talking
and i got a hard time pronouncing her name... "ruh naz meey"
in the end i gave up and say "nessie" and nessie sounds bad... i understand Bella

I agree, When first reading the book i didn't get attached to her, (don't like kids either :P) but after reading the book more then once, she isn't so bad!