Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Renesmee

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

iamthevampiregirl wrote:I really liked Renesmee, but I just wish that (even though it was inpossible) she conceived her later, like after she was a vampire for a few years because it's just SO fun reading about Bella discovering the world from a vampire's side and Renesmee sort of ruined it. It seemed like she didn't have enough time just being a vampire and getting used to the idea. (because I know I didn't.)
I know, right? I think that OK, this whole Twilight thing happened in 4 years (the books being written) but if you actually think about it, in the story, it happens in like 2 years! And a child in 2 years! That was way too fast for me, I wanted Bella to...idk, explain things without Renesmee being in there.
I really like Renesmee, the character, though.
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

Renesmee is awesome, and SUPER lucky! She has Edward & Bella as parents, Emmet & Jasper as Uncles, Rosalie & Alice as Aunts, Carsile & Esme as grandparents, Plus Jacob Loves her! She gets EVERYONE to be a major part in her life!
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

flutterbymonkeys` wrote:Renesmee is awesome, and SUPER lucky! She has Edward & Bella as parents, Emmet & Jasper as Uncles, Rosalie & Alice as Aunts, Carsile & Esme as grandparents, Plus Jacob Loves her! She gets EVERYONE to be a major part in her life!
Totally agreed...Renesmee is just the most adorable little child..I love her! She was the most wonderful and perfect addition to the Twilight series. She's the luckiest little girl in the world. Her power is super cool and her dad is super hot. lol and her mom is amazing. But what creeps me out a little tiny bit is that how she grows so quickly. I mean if Bella will forever be 18 when Renesmee finally stops growing she'll look to be about Bella's age. And Bella is her mother. Isn't that just a little weird though? I still love Renesmee though.. :)
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

You know I was thinking the same thing about Renesmee. When she is done growing she will look no older than her parents, but I guess that will work out. Still it would be strange. I wonder how Bella and Edward would feel having her as their equal in such a short time. Glad to see that there are people out there like me who really do like her. I was glad that Stephenie let Bella and Edward have her, and that Renesmee seemed to bring Bella and Rose to a point where they could be friends.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

ellalou73 wrote:You know I was thinking the same thing about Renesmee. When she is done growing she will look no older than her parents, but I guess that will work out. Still it would be strange. I wonder how Bella and Edward would feel having her as their equal in such a short time. Glad to see that there are people out there like me who really do like her. I was glad that Stephenie let Bella and Edward have her, and that Renesmee seemed to bring Bella and Rose to a point where they could be friends.
I KNOW! :) I was glad that Rose could finally accept Bella. But yea it will be strange...but it will work it out. :)
colinarago
Settled in Forks

Post by colinarago »

i honestly think that Renesmee is annoying. I don't know why Stephanie wrote her into the books. I was perfectly happy with just the Cullens the way they were. Sorry, if I hurt anybody's feeling, but that's just what I think.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

ok... well for all yall that didnt like nessie that is to bad :D because even when there was forks and forever dawn ( the early twilight saga) she allways planned bella to have nessie. that was one of the points that the books were centered around. so she has to be there. if nessie wasnt there the book would be to happy go lucky... boring if i go on a limb. no pregnancy she would have finnished the honeymoon and changed... then there would be bliss... and after that what??
i think Twi fans would be just as pissed of about nessie then without her. the books would have no real climax. because there would be no action. and we wouldnt had got to meet all the other vamps. there is so much that nessie gave you in BD with out her it would have much substance...

sorry nessie is a touchy one for me... hope you like my input :roll:

LOV CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

I liked Renesmee (obviously). I think that she's interesting. And the fact that she gets Jake is awesome. :P
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

flutterbymonkeys` wrote:Renesmee is awesome, and SUPER lucky! She has Edward & Bella as parents, Emmet & Jasper as Uncles, Rosalie & Alice as Aunts, Carsile & Esme as grandparents, Plus Jacob Loves her! She gets EVERYONE to be a major part in her life!

Don't forget... They're all immortal! That reminds me of the quote in the beginning of BD. The one that said "Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." In some ways, Renesmee will be a child for a long time because almost nobody in her life will die. Her parents, grandparents (i.e:Carlisle&Esme), her aunts, her uncles, not even Jacob. The only people she'll ever have to lose is Charlie, Billy, and Sue. (I bet she'll never know Renee [I though that was sorta ironic because part of her name comes from Renee.])
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Team Edward Girl wrote: (I bet she'll never know Renee [I though that was sorta ironic because part of her name comes from Renee.])
You know I was thinking about that. If anyone would be at ease with the whole vampire/werewolf thing, it would be Rene.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.