Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Renesmee

Post by Lunna-san »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:ugh doesn't anyone else want a break from bella?? shouldn't nessie get to tell her own story, and jacob?
I agree. Bella's story is already told. She got her vampiric happy ending. So, I think it's Renesmee's turn and she got lots of potential. 8-)

As a partner for Jacob, I think it's too soon to tell. We knew Nessie as a baby. There is so much ahead. It would be nice a 5th book.
Spunk&StewartLover<3
Settled in Forks

Post by Spunk&StewartLover<3 »

Renesmee is the cutest! I just love her.
She really brought edward & bella closer together.
:mrgreen:
Image Image Image

Worlds Cutest " Someday" Couple!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

-veiled- wrote:Renesme was an interesting character even though you only see a few sides from her. She rarely talked much, I think at best we only had one or two sentences from her. We would definitely need a 5th book in order to learn more about her. All in all, I completely loved the "mini-Bella".
mini-bella. that's cute. she's more of a mini-edward too. it made me laugh when bella said when renesmee rolled her eyes, she look exactly like edward!

i am just excited for the 5th book so we got more of the cullens.
ObsessedwithTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by ObsessedwithTwilight »

Stormy wrote:Renesmee was quite a surprise, huh?
I personally love her, and I was probably looking a little like this - :o :shock: when Jacob imprinted on her. How unexpected was that?
Definitely unexpected. After all how can a werewolf imprint on a half-vampire child of someone who should be his biggest enemy? I like how he called her Nessie and Bella got all mad and attacked him. :lol: That was funny.

Reneesmee is so cute and sweet! When I finally got my hands on Breaking Dawn she was definitely not what I was expecting. And her special powers! She seemed to inherit the best qualities in both Bella and Edward.
Shuntiana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shuntiana »

Ah, but you have to remember they also stated in the book that Jacob and them weren't really werewolves, they were shape-shifters. Which can mean a lot of different things, and that may have been why (when they really HAD to get along) they did, whereas if they were REALLY the werewolves they couldn't let them live. +shrug+ just a thought.
Lana The Fixer - The Twilight Mafia
Fear the Loch Ness Monster!! - Team Renesmee ^_^ Cause we got the best of both worlds :D
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Shuntiana wrote:Ah, but you have to remember they also stated in the book that Jacob and them weren't really werewolves, they were shape-shifters. Which can mean a lot of different things, and that may have been why (when they really HAD to get along) they did, whereas if they were REALLY the werewolves they couldn't let them live. +shrug+ just a thought.
yeah, but didn't SM say that the shape-shifter werewolves or whatever existed solely to prevent the loss of life? and that's why they were mortal enemies with the vampires?
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

malaz wrote:
-veiled- wrote:Renesme was an interesting character even though you only see a few sides from her. She rarely talked much, I think at best we only had one or two sentences from her. We would definitely need a 5th book in order to learn more about her. All in all, I completely loved the "mini-Bella".
mini-bella. that's cute. she's more of a mini-edward too. it made me laugh when bella said when renesmee rolled her eyes, she look exactly like edward!

I'm excited, too. I want to see how Jacob and Nessie turn out. Maybe even have some of the other vampire covens around as well. Preferably the Denali coven and a few others.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

uno momento porfavor (sorry for the realy bad spanish) what about a fifth book? there isnt gunna be one and if it is its gunna be midnight sun and nessie can be in it ... unless you guys have some wicked plan to convince steph that a fifth book id the way to go.. i all for that but id love to see how it would work out...
love caomb
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

malaz wrote:

Fifth book? Okay my brain is running slow today, is that Midnight Sun?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Lunna-san wrote:
holdingoutforjacob wrote:ugh doesn't anyone else want a break from bella?? shouldn't nessie get to tell her own story, and jacob?
I agree. Bella's story is already told. She got her vampiric happy ending. So, I think it's Renesmee's turn and she got lots of potential. 8-)

As a partner for Jacob, I think it's too soon to tell. We knew Nessie as a baby. There is so much ahead. It would be nice a 5th book.
SM did say that BD is the last book of Bella's perspective, her story IS done. She said that if she ever returned to the Twilight universe, she would tell the story from either Renesmee or Leah. I hope she does Renesmee personally, because I think we'd get a lot more of the Cullens from Nessie than Leah, and I love the Cullens!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com