Renesmee

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: Renesmee

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

UGH *SHUDDERS* JAKE well its kind of ironic the renesmee ends up with bellas other love match... that is realy akward. renesmee: yeah my husband used to be best friends with my mom.. then they fell in love with each other had a little **** in front of my father and then i was born and he imprinted with me and now were in love. oh ya, did i mention that my dad and my uncles and aunts hate his guts. Caomb: wow what a life can i join...

:P love caomb
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Off topic: Wow, I am seriously thinking of marrying your signature, caomb.

Anyways, I know what you mean about the whole awkward Jake and Nessie relationship.

I have a little inkling in my head that won't stop bothering me. When you imprint, that doesn't necessarily mean that you'll end up in a romantic relationship, right? Could the wolf and the imprintee stay in a sibling-like relationship forever? Or have I gone completely bonkers and is spouting out nonesense?

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

alellie wrote:Off topic: Wow, I am seriously thinking of marrying your signature, caomb.

Anyways, I know what you mean about the whole awkward Jake and Nessie relationship.

I have a little inkling in my head that won't stop bothering me. When you imprint, that doesn't necessarily mean that you'll end up in a romantic relationship, right? Could the wolf and the imprintee stay in a sibling-like relationship forever? Or have I gone completely bonkers and is spouting out nonesense?

-Janine
I think it could happen...the imrinter will always be what the imprintee needs...but since they are made for each other, there isn't a doubt that they would fall in love. I think it is a wee bit weird in my opinion...just a little...
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

alellie wrote:Off topic: Wow, I am seriously thinking of marrying your signature, caomb.

-Janine
Well, the point of imprinting is to continue the shape-shifter line. So, it's to produce little wolvies. However, I think it is possible because the person who was imprinted has a choice. Nessie's need for Jacob is less powerful than his need for her. So, if in a certain point of her life, she decides to keep Jacob as a friend, she can. and Jacob, as the imprinting thing demands, will accept. He'd do anything to please her. I don't know about you, but the imprinting thing is quite sad, in my opinion. It's like slavery.
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Hm, I'm not so sure that it's like slavery. I mean, to be a slave, you would be forced to do something against your will. All the imprinters do whatever their imprintees (?) tell them to do out of blind adoration and commitment. I thought it was sweet at first, but yeah. I guess it could go to extremes. I mean, what if Nessie grows up to be a total sadist or something? Not that I think she will or anything, but just "what if"? Lol. Especially when the imprintee is young. No doubt, that little girl will be loved to oblivion- but hello? She'll be completely spoiled too. Like Quil and Claire. I have a little sister, and if ANYBODY gave her that kind of adulation, I'd hide under a rock for the rest of the decade.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Both the imprintee and the imprinter are devoted to each other. Sam & Emily prove that point. As Jacob said how can you not be affected by the devotion and commitment(paraphrasing here).

Both parties are affected equally. Remember Bella "tasted" a new emotion from Renesmee - not protectiveness, but possessiveness when she was holding Renesmee and seeing her memory pictures. Jake's & Nessie's relationship will deepen as Nessie matures to adulthood. Right now it is a 'big brother - protector role for Jacob towards Renesmee.

I never had a problem with this storyline. I never saw it as weird, perverted or anything else. Just a part of the supernatural world. Eclipse explained everything.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
lissaxd
Settled in Forks

Post by lissaxd »

I think Renesmee is a good character,
She was the character who both created and resolved conflict in Breaking dawn,
with her interesting mixture of vampirism and humanism.

Though, i think that it was a horrible name choice on bellas part XD
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

lissaxd wrote:I think Renesmee is a good character,
She was the character who both created and resolved conflict in Breaking dawn,
with her interesting mixture of vampirism and humanism.

Though, i think that it was a horrible name choice on bellas part XD
I agree with you on her name, but Renesmee just turned me off because of her Mary-Sue-ishness.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Post by dancrkittycat »

has anyone been to my " i think bella is part quileute" post? THere i have a theory on why jacob and nessie end up together.

I would repeat it all , but i'm at work.

gotta go!

D
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

dancrkittycat wrote:has anyone been to my " i think bella is part quileute" post? THere i have a theory on why jacob and nessie end up together.

I would repeat it all , but i'm at work.

gotta go!

D
where is that post? i would appreciate it if you give me a link. :D

i doubt that bella is part quileute though. i don't see how that is possible...hm.