Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Renesmee

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Renesmee, Edward and Bella's little surprise bundle of joy.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Nikkinik
Settled in Forks

Re: Renesmee

Post by Nikkinik »

It upsets me when people say they found Renesmee annoying or useless. I think she's a wonderful character and she's so interesting with her abilites as well as her physical traits. She also brings out the best in every character, in a way. The way she makes everyone's hearts melt is just too darn cute. :D
It's a webshow! About Twilight! Check r4t5.com for show times! www.ustream.tv/channel/nikkinik%21
Stormy
Settled in Forks

Post by Stormy »

Renesmee was quite a surprise, huh?
I personally love her, and I was probably looking a little like this - :o :shock: when Jacob imprinted on her. How unexpected was that?
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
The end.
PINK
Settled in Forks

Post by PINK »

Nikkinik wrote:It upsets me when people say they found Renesmee annoying or useless. I think she's a wonderful character and she's so interesting with her abilites as well as her physical traits. She also brings out the best in every character, in a way. The way she makes everyone's hearts melt is just too darn cute. :D
I agree completely. She is one of my favorite charaters :D
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Stormy wrote:Renesmee was quite a surprise, huh?
I personally love her, and I was probably looking a little like this - :o :shock: when Jacob imprinted on her. How unexpected was that?
Agreed, haha then again the fact that she was able to exist baffled me til like the end of the story- I LOVE how SM caught us all COMPLETELY off-guard. Especially since we were all so consumed with questions like "can VAMPIRES have babies??" and never "can a vampire WITH A HUMAN have a child??" bwahahaha.....genius :twisted:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Palena
Settled in Forks

Post by Palena »

Well, I kinda peeked beforehand at the vampire chart in the back and saw her name and was like, "No, Bella couldn't... could she?"

I think I was :o during the entire middle section of BD. It was like everything was happening so fast. Talk about sensory overload. I sort of felt the same way about Renesmee throughout the story that the characters did. At first, she was just a 'thing' that got in the way of "paradise" so to speak, and then as Bella's pregnancy progressed and all the details were unfolding, I started to get used to the idea of having another addition to the Cullen family. I sort of felt the same way about her nickname that Bella did, though. I actually like the name, though the middle name being Carlie sort of was a little much for me.

And I totally called Jacob imprinting on Renesmee, and almost skipped past the first few pages of the third section, just to see Bella's reaction to it. Priceless.
~Palena~
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

i like renesmee, but didn't get attached to her at all. it just seemed....odd. to introduce a new main character then, when i had all these feelings about the old ones, she just sort of couldn't compete, if that makes sense?
i have no problem with her though.
omg bella's reaction to the imprint INFURIATED ME.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
bite-me
Wandering Through Town

Post by bite-me »

At first I thought Renesmee was going to be evil (god it sounds stupid)
But thinking on it again.... Renesmee was only doing what a normal human fetus would do in the womb. But because she's part vampire... it was having a totally bad impact on Bella.

But when Edward was able to hear her thoughts and told Bella that Renesmee loved her... I was like
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *cuddles self* :lol:

When we actually met Renesmee I grew to like her. She's adorable.

As I've stated in the LEAH CLEARWATER thread.... I'd love to read about her and Jacob's story.
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

I think it might also depend on how much contact you've had with kids. But as an Uncle of an adorable two year old girl. I can all too easily picture how amazing and captivating Renesmee would be. I just fell in love with her character, she might of been unexpected... but by no means was she unwanted. I think she completed Edward and Bella.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
Paprika
Wandering Through Town

Post by Paprika »

I loved her, she was adorable!! I loved and predicted Bella's reaction to Jake's 'nickname' for her, although it does suit her.
Come on and pick me up, somebody clear the wreckage from the blast....-Jack's Mannequin, The Resolution

So I know I'm not alone in a world full of Vampires-Jack's Mannequin, Cell Phone