Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Edward Cullen #5

Post by The Dark Knight »

diane771 wrote:He will leave it up to Bella and just talk to Jacob if they are still together. And I would love to be a fly on that wall. :lol:

Ok, then what do you think Edward would say to Jake?

How well do you thing Bella will be able to deliver the talk? Maybe she'll get Esme?

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

The Dark Knight wrote:
diane771 wrote:He will leave it up to Bella and just talk to Jacob if they are still together. And I would love to be a fly on that wall. :lol:

How well do you thing Bella will be able to deliver the talk? Maybe she'll get Esme?
Edward would be very protective and tell Jacob he better not hurt her little girl even if she gets carried away with him. :lol:
Because if she is upset then Jacob will have to answer to Daddy on anything that Nessie complains about as regarding Jacob.

Bella, well she would say you father was such a gentleman and it was so great and just enjoy the moment and don't worry about anything.

Esme would say don't eat the pillows and break the headboards. Because your cleaning up the mess. To Jacob'
t
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

diane771 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

Edward would be very protective and tell Jacob he better not hurt her little girl even if she gets carried away with him. :lol:
Because if she is upset then Jacob will have to answer to Daddy on anything that Nessie complains about as regarding Jacob.

Bella, well she would say you father was such a gentleman and it was so great and just enjoy the moment and don't worry about anything.

Esme would say don't eat the pillows and break the headboards. Because your cleaning up the mess. To Jacob'
t

Ok, then it's decided, Rosalie has to do the talk? What do you think of that solution? How would that turn out...can you imagine what Edward would say to that?

diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

The Dark Knight wrote:
diane771 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

t

Ok, then it's decided, Rosalie has to do the talk? What do you think of that solution? How would that turn out...can you imagine what Edward would say to that?
NO WAY!!! well I not sure now that I think about it having Rosalie talk to Jacob about Nessie does sound pretty good. As long as Emmett wasn't around :lol: :lol:
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

diane771 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
diane771 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

t

NO WAY!!! well I not sure now that I think about it having Rosalie talk to Jacob about Nessie does sound pretty good. As long as Emmett wasn't around :lol: :lol:

Just two words...Shock Collar...Fido might get sniped...chedk out this thread in another part of the forum... http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... 4&start=30

Chyeah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chyeah »

Are you guys talking about giving The Talk to Nessie and Jacob?

Judging by Edward's... protectiveness... I say he eventually tries to keep the two of them away. I'm not willing to be he'd let his seven-year-old daughter run off with a werewolf- for goodness sake, he took Bella's engine out to keep her from seeing him, and that was his method of controlling a semi-responsible teenager- dealing with his daughter would be way more intense.
I'm an anti here for civil discussion on why Twihards like Twilight. However, if you personally insult me, I see no reason to respect you. You have been warned.
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

He'd probably try, yeah. But I think he would be less successful in exerting that type of control over Nessie. One of the things that kept Bella from having a really huge problem with his various overprotective (IMO, anyway) behaviors is that she loves him so much that I honestly don't really think it matters to her. Nessie, on the other hand, will love him in a very different way - as her father. It is much easier to tell one's father exactly why they are wrong than to tell one's true love exactly why they are wrong.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

well, no one except maybe Billy has the right to "talk" to jacob, but Bella will probably talk to Nessie. i dont think that edward will interfer at all, well not visibly, if he sees/hears something about nessie wanting to have sex he will probably send bella in. All the girls will probably talk to her. BUT i would talk to bella because she can hide her thoughts from edward best lol. that is just so icky to think about.. i mean they need to get REALLY good at hiding thier thoughts.. for edwards sake
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

spicey16 wrote: i mean they need to get REALLY good at hiding thier thoughts.. for edwards sake
Good luck with that.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:He'd probably try, yeah. But I think he would be less successful in exerting that type of control over Nessie. One of the things that kept Bella from having a really huge problem with his various overprotective (IMO, anyway) behaviors is that she loves him so much that I honestly don't really think it matters to her. Nessie, on the other hand, will love him in a very different way - as her father. It is much easier to tell one's father exactly why they are wrong than to tell one's true love exactly why they are wrong.
Well it will and should be some time before Nessie goes and tells Edward or Bella that they are wrong. Edward is her father and till Nessie is mature enough, she answers to her parents. Jacob or no Jacob. But I do remember you wanting Bella to tell Edward he was being over protective and controling. But as a father Edward has to take the lead here, its his right as a father and Bella's also. But I really think Bella will be more strict than Edward. And I can see Emmett getting her in trouble all the time too. :lol: She could be one spoiled little half vampire and I would not like to see her through a tantrum. :D