Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Edward and Bella 2

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:
bad (*cough* New Moon *cough*), no blood sausgae for you Edward... :lol:

Edward is Bella's future...she at least say that...How about the leg hitch thing, her feable attempts to seduce Edward and his reaction...Tell me you didn't enjoy that bit of fun?
Hah. Any seduction scene involving Edward is perfectly fine by me. The more the merrier I say.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
bad (*cough* New Moon *cough*), no blood sausgae for you Edward... :lol:

Edward is Bella's future...she at least say that...How about the leg hitch thing, her feable attempts to seduce Edward and his reaction...Tell me you didn't enjoy that bit of fun?
Hah. Any seduction scene involving Edward is perfectly fine by me. The more the merrier I say.

Oh sure next you'll be chasing viking Vampires too...

But Seriously how did you like how Edward was able to handle Bella's advances and strategy?

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:

But Seriously how did you like how Edward was able to handle Bella's advances and strategy?
Hey, no dissing viking vampires because they are freaking badass.

And I wish I could give you a more thoughtful answer about Edward's strategy in avoiding Bella's advances, but unfortunately my books are out on loan. :( Otherwise I'd definitely look up the scene to see his tactics. But we all know that Edward had insanely ridiculous self-control when it came to any aspect of being with Bella. Otherwise their relationship would never have happened. She would have been lunch. So, I suspect he tapped into those endless reserves to quell any... temptation he might have felt.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

Hey, no dissing viking vampires because they are freaking badass.

And I wish I could give you a more thoughtful answer about Edward's strategy in avoiding Bella's advances, but unfortunately my books are out on loan. :( Otherwise I'd definitely look up the scene to see his tactics. But we all know that Edward had insanely ridiculous self-control when it came to any aspect of being with Bella. Otherwise their relationship would never have happened. She would have been lunch. So, I suspect he tapped into those endless reserves to quell any... temptation he might have felt.
But I like slaying Viking vamps, the frenzy so easily and their like Pringles you have to eat them by the boat load... :o

Yep, he dazzled her and she forgot everything...puddy in his hands...I'm sure wouldn't fall for that now would you?

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:
But I like slaying Viking vamps, the frenzy so easily and their like Pringles you have to eat them by the boat load... :o

Yep, he dazzled her and she forgot everything...puddy in his hands...I'm sure wouldn't fall for that now would you?
I don't think 1000 year old viking vampires are quite so easily slain. At least not this one.

Bella was such a sucker for the dazzling. Always worked like a charm. Of course that would never work on me. Nope. Totally immune.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote: I don't think 1000 year old viking vampires are quite so easily slain. At least not this one.

Bella was such a sucker for the dazzling. Always worked like a charm. Of course that would never work on me. Nope. Totally immune.
Ahh he's a youngster...and not that tough...poor little Eric fell by little old southern gal Sookie...he had no defences against that Achelles Heel...in the book Five Rings, Everyone has a weakness to be exploited...they will even tell you if you only listen.

HHuuummm, yah, I'm buying that you're totally immune to the big "D" ... :D
Sure like I'm immune to the ladies of Twilight...yah...that's the ticket...

So back to E&B relationship...how about in Twilight, the great scene in port Angels, the Dinner...the Waitress...the Coat...the questions????ring a bell???

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote: Ahh he's a youngster...and not that tough...poor little Eric fell by little old southern gal Sookie...he had no defences against that Achelles Heel...in the book Five Rings, Everyone has a weakness to be exploited...they will even tell you if you only listen.

HHuuummm, yah, I'm buying that you're totally immune to the big "D" ... :D
Sure like I'm immune to the ladies of Twilight...yah...that's the ticket...

So back to E&B relationship...how about in Twilight, the great scene in port Angels, the Dinner...the Waitress...the Coat...the questions????ring a bell???
Haha. Well, slain in love is definitely a different ball game than being slain with a wooden stake.

Yes, the Port Angeles dinner scene is great. I love how Edward didn't give that waitress a second glance. Man, not having my books is really frustrating. I keep wanting to look up these scenes and then I can't! grr.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
Haha. Well, slain in love is definitely a different ball game than being slain with a wooden stake.

Yes, the Port Angeles dinner scene is great. I love how Edward didn't give that waitress a second glance. Man, not having my books is really frustrating. I keep wanting to look up these scenes and then I can't! grr.

No books for you, that's why we have a couple of sets around the house...But I still don't get to use them that often...

Yah slane by love is a death by a thousand paper cuts...better to have died quickly, now he'll be nagged to death... :o

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:

No books for you, that's why we have a couple of sets around the house...But I still don't get to use them that often...

Yah slane by love is a death by a thousand paper cuts...better to have died quickly, now he'll be nagged to death... :o
Hah! Well, I hope your dear wife doesn't read this forum to see you say that.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

Hah! Well, I hope your dear wife doesn't read this forum to see you say that.
Wife, three Daughters and a host of lady freinds of the family...not like that would stop me in anyway...They are much more likely to join in on my side to have some fun with it or oppose just to keep it interesting... What ever their whim would be...

I fear no Edward lovers...nor blue ink for the truth is my shield and comedy is my sword... :lol: