Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Alistair

Post by Jane V »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:i found something funny in an orca soundings books one of the main characters names are alistair cullen :shock: :o weird eh.

that IS weird. what books are these??? :?:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

im not to sure umm i think the series is called orca soundings.. ill have more info on monday but i just found it soooo weird i squiled in class( witch i do when ever twi comes up in a conversation)lol thats my life... :roll:
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
anilu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by anilu »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:i found something funny in an orca soundings books one of the main characters names are alistair cullen :shock: :o weird eh.
Alistair Cullen?!
HA! Now that's funny :lol:
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

i no right !! :D its like wasnt he the onr who wount fight with them ?? hehe ( yes i no he cared to much about carlisle to fight with them)
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Imagine what Alistair would have been like as a human - do you think he was just as cautious,and that trait was intensified by his transformation, or do you think the shock of becoming a vampire made him paranoid?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

I picture him as a very superstitious human. I wonder what it was like for him when he first met the vampire that changed him. I have so many questions about his character. I just love Alistair so much. :)
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

Lol. I certainly found his strange little ways funny. Like when he was creeping around in the attic mumbling to himself. :lol: Did anyone else realise he was english? i dislike how english people are portrayed as the villain/selfish coward in so many books. :(

But Alistair was amazing, entertaining and funny haha xD
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jane's_reflection »

In the book Carlisle said that Alistair was a skilled tracker only he used his ability to avoid other vampires. Do you think that he is a tracker or do you think that he is more like Victoria, being able to find escape?

By the way - Alistair made Honourable Mention on my favorite character list! :)
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i think alistair is a coward and he sucks... srry to anyone who actually likes him but its true!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jane's_reflection »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:i think alistair is a coward and he sucks... srry to anyone who actually likes him but its true!!
I disagree! In a book filled with coragous, wonderful, willing to do anything vampires and Alistair takes the road less traveled! :D Besides, every book needs a coward! He still rocks if you ask me!

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!