Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
desire4vampires
Wandering Through Town

Re: Chapter 23 ~ The Angel

Post by desire4vampires »

Chapter 23 ~ The Angel

1. The chapter starts with Bella talking describing the sounds she hears because she is in too much pain to open her eyes. Were you able to put together exactly what happened, or did you have moments when you wondered what took place?

I think that when I first read it, I was confused but after a while I got the a good idea of what was happening.

2. Did you think Edward would be changing Bella into a vampire because it was a life and death situation?

Yes, I did think that Edward changed Bella into a vampire since she mentioned about the burning, the feeling that vampires feel during the transformation.
skatepixie
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by skatepixie »

1. The chapter starts with Bella talking describing the sounds she hears because she is in too much pain to open her eyes. Were you able to put together exactly what happened, or did you have moments when you wondered what took place?
It was very clear. Everything I needed to know was clear, at least. I liked the way it was handled.

2. Did you think Edward would be changing Bella into a vampire because it was a life and death situation?
I didn't view it as a life or death situation -- the danger seemed to be from the bite James had already given her. So it was a life or undeath situation, if you will. And he seems determined not to change her, so it doesn't surprise me.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

No, I knew what was happening.

This situation made it abundantly clear that there are few lengths he would not go to to avoid that fate for her.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I didn't realize how bad James hurt her.

I didn't think so because he was so adamant.
Banner by TammyAZ