A Chapter By Chapter Discussion of Twilight

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jennaentrust
Settled in Forks

Re: Chapter 22 ~ Hide and Seek

Post by jennaentrust »

Yes, I wonder about the asylum too. Why didn't she remember anything? What could have happened to her to cause this? She does have such a great personality so this leads me to believe that her human family really didn't understand her that well.
Visit Entrust Cash Advance for creative small business financing methods.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Anyone knows if SM ever explained if Alice saw Bela and James decision while she was on the phone? I would like to think she did but wondered why she didn't stop her at the airport? Unless she was so busy trying to watch everyone else that she missed a few things which could happen.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

1. We learn that Alice's visions change depending on the decisions of the person she is trying to observe. Did this surprise you at all or was this how you always thought her visions worked? And what does this say about the power of our own choices?

Her powers made sense when it was described how it worked. I never thought about her power of her own choices. I guess she would always pick the right one eh?

2. How long to you think it took Alice and Jasper to figure out where Bella had gone? And how do you imagine Edward took the news?

Not long at all. When Edward heard the news I am sure he was worried and frantic and raced to get to her.

3. We learned that Alice was once a resident in a mental institution. What does this say about Alice's human family? Do you think they were justified because of the times they lived in?

Well their feelings and emotions intensify when they are changed and she seemed more normal than ever. It makes me think that it wasn't for something crazy. Maybe she lost her family and became depressed and a family member turned her in. If you are talking about the shock treatments. No, but unfortunately that is how they thought back then with the knowledge they had.

4. James is somewhat of a performance artist, using the mirrors to create a very effective death for Bella. What does this say about his character or his life when he was a human?

He had artistic qualities. A painter, actor, producer, photographer, anything with an artistic eye.
Banner by TammyAZ