A Chapter by Chapter Discussion of New Moon

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
you.are.my.heroin
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Chapter 22 - Flight

Post by you.are.my.heroin »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?
She's an idoit you couldn't give me enough money or anything else in the world to join the Volturi.

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future?
I think it will help, his self-control is even greatter now.

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world?
Peole don't see vampires for what they really are they see them as non-existing deamos that cause harm and no good, it helped me see that the vampire world scarry and dark at times is also full of life and light.

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first?
No to both questions.

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not?
Yes, it's small, beautiful, and fast.

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified?
No, but I don't fully hate Rose anymore.
**Kathryn**
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?
She wants to be a beautiful, immortal, sparkly vampire. Don't we all? Most likely, she doesn't know there is any other way other than how the Volturi. Do I think she's insane? Yes. But still...

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future?
I wasn't thinking about this, of course, when I initially read the book. Obviously, it proved to have a good impact. Like in Eclipse, when he was able to take care of her wound in the woods. And especially during Breaking Dawn during the birth scene.

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world?
It didn't. The crowd of people were just simply human, neive, and clueless as to what goes on behind closed doors. I would be too.

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first?
That's never happened to me, and I can't say whether I would be cautious or not until I am actually put in that situation.

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not?
For sure. It's a fast sports car, which is perfect, considering the Cullens drive way over the speed limit. Plus yellow is a bright perky vibrant color, which describes Alice to the T.

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified?
Not really. Imagine all of the trouble she could have caused and how many lives she could have been responsible for. Since the saga ended I have come to like and understand Rosalie better, but it's still no excuse for what she did.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
misskiley

Post by misskiley »

Not that bad really. She has no clue there is another lifestyle of vegitarian vampires.. A lot of people would think becoming a vampire would be awesome.. not as remorseful as the Cullen family.. Plus you get to live forever.

Very well.. he's more in control.

Not much.. These people are out celebrating the vampire chasers and amungst them ARE vampires. lol

You always have to be cautious. Obviously there is a reason it was lost love.

It's small, sleek and fast.. and bright (the yellow..),.. just like Alice!

I read the deleted chapter of Rosalie telling Edward and then talking to Alice.. I believe Rosalie is sorry for what she did.. which is a rare occurence for her to feel that way.. but yes. Overall Rosalie would never try to put her family in danger like that.
April Allen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by April Allen »

I didn't dislike her because of it. I guess she wants to live forever and be beautiful. That's better than to be killed.

It didn't surprise me much. He wouldn't hurt Bella ever. Physically. I really didn't think about their future in that moment.

I thought it was pretty cool, I love this vampire world, and the fact that people celebrate vampires, not even imagining that they live right there.

Kinda. But I don't think it compares to this situation.

Yes, I think so. I don't know, it just fits her.

I didn't at first. But when Bella forgave her I did it as well.
"Oh, I'm with the vampires, of course." - Bella Swan
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

You have to be a cruel vampire to kill humans. But being a human, knowing they kill humans and still want for yourself? I believe you have to be a very cruel person to want that.

This is a good thing for them, Edward can control himself better.

Not.

No.

I didn't think it fir her at first, because she is so little and sweet. But it is cool.

No, even with the facts verified, she shouldn't have told him.
Gochiruzeru

Post by Gochiruzeru »

It may make her a really cruel person, however, it may also mean that she's concerned for her own life. She knows full well that there's a chance that they'll kill her, and she hopes to become a member so that way she won't have to die.

I didn't really think much of their future, but I'm glad to know that Edward will have more self-control. Now he doesn't have to be so hard on himself for being attracted to her blood.

The Volturi's vampire world is definitely very dark and manipulitive. However, it's completely different from the Cullens.

I guess I have, sort of. My actions were a little cautious, yeah.

Yup. It's small and fast, like her, and the bright color fits her too. ^^

Yes. She didn't know what happened, and probably didn't think before she spoke. She probably had no idea that Edward would react in such a way, either.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

She's a fool. She's also self centred, greedy and power hungry.

I did not realise from what he said at this point that it would have long term implications.

It said more of the human world, I thought. That we tend to celebrate things without any real knowledge of what we are doing. So much is beyond our knowledge and understanding.

I have never been in this position.

Yes. It's flashy and pretty.

Yes. But I still don't like her very much.
ManyNewMoons
Settled in Forks

Post by ManyNewMoons »

She wants to drink from the fountain of youth. Simple as that. Can't really blame her? ;)

I think that it will continue to worsen his ability to resist.

The vampire world is incredibly elusive. It made me fear other worlds we might not know...

I have, and they were the most cautious and hyperconscious they've ever been. I often think about if I had never seen him.

Of course. It's bright and playful. Fast and thrilling. Alice needs all of those qualities in a car.

Nope. Of course Rosalie is going to tell Edward. She might've been going off of a hunch, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't act upon her instincts.