Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Chapter 22 - Flight

Post by Alphie »

Questions by Cocoa:

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future?

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world?

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first?

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not?

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified?
Sunshine
Settled in Forks

Re: Chapter 22 - Flight

Post by Sunshine »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?
This doesn't really make me dislike her. She wants to be beautiful and live forever. Don't we all?

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future?
Yes, I do think so.

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world?
I really finally realized how oblivious people were to the vampire world. The vampires were right there in front of them and they didn't even guess it. It also made me view vampires as much darker creatures, who really should live apart from the humans.

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first?
Never been in love.

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not?
I think it most definitely suits her personality. For one, it's fast. That makes it an ideal car for all of the Cullens. It's also a bright,happy colour and it stands out. That just makes it even more perfect for Alice.

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified?
I never really blamed Rosalie. All of us make mistakes, sometimes huge ones. If it had happened to someone very close to me in real life, I probably wouldn't have forgiven them for a while, but eventually would have.
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

I pretty much just think she's a nutjob. Sure there's a slight chance they'll turn her, but there's a massive chance that they'll kill her.

I'd have to reread it again, because I don't exactly remember.

It was just proof that they really do exist under a cloak of secrecy.

No, and I'm glad. I'm pretty sure my reaction would not be good.

I think the Yellow part does. I think of Alice in a little, fast BMW more than anything. :)

I suppose, though she should have realized what she was doing. At the same time, Edward should have confirmed with Alice what was going on, and, on the phone with Jacob, confirmed that it was Bella's funeral, not another persons.
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
Stacia
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stacia »

She's an idiot. She probably has an incredibly incorrect, totally romanticized theory of vampires and the world they inhabit.

It will keep him closer to Bella!

It's an interesting take on the vampire world. One that is much the same from your usual perception of how that type of world should be. At the same time, it's incredibly different.

Nope.

Yes. It's small, fast, fashionable and totally Alice!

Yes and no. For me, it would take more than just an apology for Bella, that's enough.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

1) I think she is kind of silly, I think she will be killed off, the would sense if she had a potential power.

2) I think he can be a little looser around Bella, and is able to control himself more.

3) I thought it was funny, and yet, kind of sad. If I were a vampire, I would be upset, or a little offended.

4) No.

5) Yes. It pretty much has Alice written all over it.

6) Yes. She didn't know.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

OH YES! lol the color yellow is so vibrant and OUT there! lol
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I'd rather be one of them, than dinner.

He did?

It worked incredibly well for me. I thought it was 100% believable.

Yes, certainly cautious!

Oh yes, Alice likes beautiful things and fast cars - like all Cullens. Alice would look so cute in a yellow 911 turbo!

I do forgive Rosalie
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
VYVY
Settled in Forks

Post by VYVY »

I think she's really stupid for wanting that. The Volturi is not good people at all, in my opinion. I feel different for Bella, though, since she has vampires around that loves her.

I think this would help Edward be with Bella without feeling any pain at all.

I wasn't thinking about this at all until this question was mentioned. But now, I think that the vampire world, compared to reality, has dangers. Not the human dangers, but worst.

No, never had a "love".

Alice reminds me of a child. She's kind of the opposite of Bella. The Porshe is something that suits her personality since her family likes to drive fast.

I read the phone call scene with Alice from Rosalie's point of view on Stephenie Meyer's website. She seems to know what she's doing. I don't blame her that Alice is wrong. Because if I were her, I would have wanted Edward to know and make him get over it so your family can be complete again. Emmet is all bored and Rosalie can't stand him like that. Neither would I if I were her. So yeah, I forgive her.
Credit - (Icon & Banner) By SideKick @ Vesperarium
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her? How could she want to be one of them? They kill humans. At least Bella wanted to be a vampire in order to be with Edward forever. Maybe Gianna was looking at the immortality as the best part, and the eating-humans thing as just the price to pay for it, I don't know.

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future? I was glad that Edward got control of his thirst for Bella's blood...it means that he can be close to her without enduring pain.

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world? Don't know what to say here.

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first? No, I don't have any lost loves.

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not? Mmmmmm, yes! Alice is a free spirit, bubbly, cheery. Yellow fits her perfectly!

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified? Well, I can't totally forgive her.
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

I didn't think badly of her. I thought it kind of strange that Bella was so appalled by her, and I caught when Edward kind of cringed at what she was saying. I know that Bella wants to become a vampire like the Cullen's and finds the kinds like the Volturi destable considering what she's just seen, but it's still vampire nature to kill humans, and that kind of hits a nerve with Edward I think. I think Gianna is lured to become a vampire by the glamour and luxury the Volturi and the guard seem to have there in Volterra. I feel she knows little about the rest of the vampire world.

I was just happy that he wasn't going to be leaving her any time soon, even if it was just to go hunting. I also thought it would strengthen their relationship, because even thought Bella doesn't realize it or think it, I think it just shows how strong Edwards care, concern, dedication, and love for her are. They are all so strong in that moment that he doesn't even really feel the crazy thirst that he would normally be feeling.

Not really, it seemed almost fitting in a way. That all the people outside were celebrating when St Marcus chased the vampires away and inside the Volturi were slaughtering people. It was ironic in a way that makes a good story. I like situational irony like that. There is plenty of that in our world, so I actually didn't think it or or detestable at all. Their world seems similar to ours in a lot of ways.

No. But I can completely understand how guarded Bella is. With as much pain as she has felt in the past 6-8 months I would be trying so hard not to get my hopes up and trying to pretend and take him in at the same time. This time period was a little bit painful for me as well being in Bella's shoes, but I knew that Edward was serious so that was reassuring to me.

I think it fits her personality in a few ways. Its small and graceful, its also fast and seems very maneuverable which Alice is. Its also very 'designer' which Alice and the rest of the Cullen's have a penchant for. The car reminds me of a bumble bee and I sometimes Alice reminds me of a bumblebee flitting about with a lot of energy.

Yes, because she seems genuinely remorseful. It would be a different story if she hadn't apologized so earnestly. I thought what she did was rash and could have been avoided, but after her apologizing and reading the extra scene of the phone coversation between Rosalie and Edward, I forgive her.
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium