A Chapter by Chapter Discussion of New Moon

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
KaylaMarieBlack7
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Chapter 22 - Flight

Post by KaylaMarieBlack7 »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?
She knows what she wants. Its kind of like Bella. She knows that she wants to become a vampire. Knowing that its not all its cracked up to be.

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future?
He will be able to control himself..enought to finally be "physical" with Bella.

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world?
They know how to keep things a secret.

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first?
Kind of. I tried to be as cautious as I could.

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not?
Yes. She is bright and always friendly. Which reminds me of the color. She obviously likes to go fast like Edward.

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified?
Not really. She should have found out more before she went and told him that.
I ♥ Jacob Black.
Ever since New Moon. =]
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?

She's kinda like Bella. She knows that there is a danger of being around vampires, but want to be one. She must want to look like an angel.

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future?

That he will be able to enjoy his time more with Bella.

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world?

That the human world is unaware and happy without the knowledge of the vampires.

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first?

I've never been reunited with someone I had loved and had move away. If it ever did, I don't know how I would respond.

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not?

A yellow car, seemed to fit her personality. She is a happy person to be around. She loves Jazz, she loves Edward and she loves Bella. The Porsche 911 fits overall because she like to go fast as all vampires do. I found she liked the car, but it was the colour that seems to fit her more.

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified?

It took me a while to forgive Rose for what she told Edward. She knew it would cause him pain, but it seemed like she didn't care when she told him.
xxabbsxx
Settled in Forks

Post by xxabbsxx »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?She seemed nice enough, but I understand Bella when she said "How can she watch those people file throught to that hideous room an dwant to be a part of that?

I feel that this will have a tremendous impact on their future. Edward can now get closer to her than he could before, and not have to constantly worry about killing her, even though he does still need a little restraint.

It made me see how truly vampires can be monsters. But I'd never even thought once about the Cullens being anything CLOSE to the Volturi...AT ALL.

No I have not :[

haha, it does in so many ways. 1) The car is conspicous, just like her. 2) It's unique and out there (the color at least), just like her. 3) It's fast.....just like her :]

Yes I do, though I wouldn't have for a very long time if Bella hadn't succeeded. Even though she shouldn't have believed Alice quite so quickly, Edward should've checked with Alice as well.
StarEmerson

Post by StarEmerson »

Ok, I can see where she is coming from. I mean I bet ALOT of people would consider that life, if it meant mortality. I do not think of badly as her as Alice, Bella and Edward do.

I thought "Yey, he is NOT going to leave!!"

I loved that scene. It gave the vampire world a very scary side, that we had not properly seen before. Bella was terrified. She was having hysterics because of it! I know James and co were scary but not like this. The naivity of the city and the people living in it.

Cautious and foolish. There is usually a good reason they are lost!!! And in my case it wasnt because he didnt want my life to in danger, no sir! Ha!

Yeh it does, because she likes flashy expensive things. Also it stands out. Alice stands out, she is likkle!

NO! I cant believe the others did so quikly. I dont think I would have. All part of the process though, I hated Jacob when he answered the call too. But I felt so sorry for him when Bella was leaving :cry: Poor Jacob
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

Riddalyn

Post by Riddalyn »

Ugh! I just hate that! She makes me want to throw her through a window or something. :(

I... don't know. I think his whole life since he met Bella was just one big breakthrough, really.

I don't know. I guess I just think there are two sides to every story. The good side, the bad side, you know. It didn't impact my view, I already knew there were bad, cold, callous vampires out there. :?

Huh. No, I haven't. :(

Aw man, that car is SO Alice. It's speedy, quick, powerful, and sleek. The yellow color makes if fun and bubbly. Alice, Alice.

Yes. I do. I like Rosalie, no matter how big of a ... B word she is sometimes.
Team Jake - Because I Can Take The HEAT
Chocolatebrowneyes
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chocolatebrowneyes »

she needs a good smack to the back of the head. Bella is different she only wants it so she can be with Edward forever...awwww. :D

I think it allows them to get closer...in many, many ways :lol:

Um made it just that much scarier. I dunno I've always known that people didn't believe what was right under their noses.

Yeah I have, but not to be in love again we're trying to be friends, (which is something we never got the chance to be so it's hard) and I am very cautious with good reasons!

I agree 100% with Riddalyn on this one ;)

hmmm...yes and no, I hate her for doing it pretty much out of spite and I really hate how she treated Bella but I have read thye extra so I understand but GAH! she's such a bleep sometimes.
"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me,I wanted to say. I've tried.
Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
Keep it light.

ImageImageImageImage
Elisabeth33

Post by Elisabeth33 »

She's stupid for wanting that lifestyle, Bella's only wanting it because of Edward.

I don't know that he really HAD a breakthrough.

They interact with the regular world very well.

Nope.

I still haven't actually forgiven her. I like her better because of the events of Breaking Dawn, but I don't know if I can forgive her to almost killing both Edward and Bella.
natterss707

Post by natterss707 »

I thought she was kind of like Bella in a way, but I also thought she was just doing it for her own safety.

I think it will impact it in such a good way and they can finally have a more intimate (well as intimate as it can get) relationship.

Well I knew there were different kinds of vampires so I guess nothing really changed, just made me more aware.

Yeah I have been, and yes I was because it was a lot different than this situation. I don't think they were necessarily my soul mate. So I acted kind of differently. Plus, the second time around I think it was solely lust for me.

Yes, it does. It's fun and sporty. Also she likes expensive things. I don't really know it just seems to fit her.

Yes because everything is ok. However, if something would have happened I don't think I could have ever forgiven her.
made by Ostentatious6277 @ Vesperarium
Credit fallingbeauty@Vesperarium for avatar.
FoundMyEdward0510
Settled in Forks

Post by FoundMyEdward0510 »

I think it's repulsive that she is alright with killing people, humans. But I understand also that if she wants to live forever, and this is her only way... I can't say I wouldn't do the same.

I think he has much more strength. Now that he knows what it feels like to lose her, he won't try to kill her. His mind won't allow him to go there. It's nice to have a name for what he feels.

It just showed how seperate the vampire world actually is. Yes, they live among us and can interact with our kind, but they might as well live in a diffrent realm all together.

I actually considered leaving a boyfriend. He loved me, but my mother made him miserable. I never had, and after I read this I was glad I didn't. He's my husband now, and I don't ever want him to think I could leave him.

It fits perfectly. Fast, and fun. It's absolutly beautiful. I really want one.

Yes. This way, Edward knew exactly how much Bella would do to him, and Bella was more likely to trust him so completly again. And she could have her epiphany.
sure_sure
Settled in Forks

Post by sure_sure »

I know that she is tempted by their beauty and stuff , but it makes no sense to me to want to be a Volturi . A vampire , hell yeah! But a volturi , the last thing in the world...

He gets closer to bella! thats obvious

It made me see how oblivious the humans were of the vampires.

My boyfriend moved to france with his family to finish school there because his mum got this great job , but we swore we wouldn't loose touch , but we did after half a year. (We both agreed it was okay if we met other people)
He was gone for like two years. But one day when I was like nineteen I was at this party with my friends from school he was there . He had tried to call me but i had changed number . I'm not going to tell you about what we did , but now 3 years later we're still together...
Isn't that just like a fairytale?

Yellow is a bright color , just like Alice , so sure it fits...

hell NO! i didn't at the point but after BD ... maybe ...
-mer enn mitt eget liv
(More than my own life)

VBH - you're lucky you don't know me