A Chapter by Chapter Discussion of New Moon

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
golden x sunshine
Learning to Love Green

Re: Chapter 22 - Flight

Post by golden x sunshine »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?
-Possibly slightly crazy, if you ask me. Selfish too, she probably wants to be beautiful and live forever, and sees being a vampire a small price to pay for that.

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future?
-Its for the better! Now he can become closer to Bella and not have to worry as much.

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world?
-It just shows how very smart and secretive they are, people were celebrating their death, but all along they were living among them.

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first?
-No, I have not.

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not?
-hah yes ! Its fast and bright and colorful, just like Alice.

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified?
-I guess. Its the nicest your gonna get out of Rosalie, it was nice she apologized
"when life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."
-twilight
Black Rose
Learning to Love Green

Post by Black Rose »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?

I think that she doesn't care what they do, she just doesn't want to die at their hands. She is just a scared human girl mixed up in the world of vampires.

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future?

He will still remain careful around Bella, but now that he knows that he has more control over his urge to drink her blood, thier relationship can be a bit more physical than what it has been.

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world?

That the vampire world is very secretive and different from the human world. It is clear that the humans have no idea what being a vampire really means or what the vampires of their city do.

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first?

I haven't yet been in that situation.

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not?

Defeinately. Alice has a very colorful personality and deserves a car that is yellow because it matches with her birght, sunny look on things. And its fast. What vampire doesn't need a fast car?

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified?

Partly. I still hold it against her slightly, but that is just because I'm not exactly Rosalie's biggest fan.
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I guess she wants to be beautiful and young forever and this is the only way she thinks she can accomplish that wish. She probably doesn't like humans a lot and thinks being a vampire is like being a God which means you can do whatever you want since you're a 'higher being' and everything.

For the better of course.

Vampires really live their own lifes. It made me realize even more that the Cullens were extremely exceptional from their kind.

No, not really. Not the romantic kind of love anyway. When you meet friends/family again after a very long time it does feel kind of awkward and I sort of don't know what to do and try to be cautious.

I think it does. They are both fashionable, fast, slightly crazy and outgoing. Although some of those words don't really apply on cars, I guess.

Well yes. It's not as if she could've known it wasn't the truth. She can't help it she's not that empathic to know what it would do to Edward.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her? She's twisted and probably vain.

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future? Renesmee!!

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world? It's not all good such as the Cullens and not all evil like James' crew.

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first? Nope.

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not? Yes; it's fast, small, and bright.

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified? Kinda. Sorta.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

~i felt bad, knowing she'd eventually die.
~ for the greater good.
~how varied things could be.
~no.
~ yeah, it shows how materialized Alice is. lol
~YES, of course! I have been in that situation before, and I desperately needed to be forgiven and I was.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I don't have any negative opinions of her. She is just scared for her life. I would do the same thing and then find a way to escape =]

I think it will be much easier for Edward to be close to Bella and I don't think he is going anywhere without her ever again.

I hate the Volturi. They are liars and evil. I don't have anything against the rest of the vampire world just the Volturi.

Yes, and no.

Absolutley. It's little flashy and fast. ;)

nope. she is selfish and always will be but I guess without her Bella and Edward wouldnt have been reunited so quickly.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
alice_is_my_homegirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her? She's brave.

2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future? I don't really see how this will effect their future.

3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world? I saw what it really was like. It wasn't the shelter of Forks.

4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first? Never happened.

5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not? It completely fits her personality. It's not discreet. It's loud and screaming "NOTICE ME! NOTICE ME!"

6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified? Yes, because she was faced with this dilemma and didn't know what to do.
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?> Grrr... Power-hungry .. I hate her.

> I felt that it would be a great improvement.

> It made the vampire world seem a lot scarier than I previously viewed. But only because these vampires were EVIL.

> Yes.

> Over-the-top and awesome! Very Alice.

> It took awhile for me to forgive her, but finally, after reading Eclipse, I did.
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

I'd rather die than join the Volturi. Well, actually I'd rather be a Cullen than anything, but if those are my only 2 choices...I'd go with death.

I've read Eclipse, so I don't it's fair for me to answer this.

It's like a whole "world within a world" sort of thing

I've reunited with friends and family, but not someone like Bella or Edward

Yes. The color's bright, like her sunny personality and it's fast.

Yes. Just b/c I can tell she was truly sorry and she just wanted to do what was best for her brother and her family.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
scarlet_forever
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by scarlet_forever »

Very different from what Bella wants b/c they drink human blood and Bella wants to be a 'good' vampire like the Cullens.

Oh haha..the future is coming...I've read the other books and I won't spoil this for anyone. :D

The Volturi seem to pretty much be in hiding, the Cullens actually interact w/ other humans on a daily basis.

Well yes, and I'm still w/ them. Engaged..Going strong for 4 years. Yes, even if you love that person and you've cried yourself to sleep everynight and pretty much lost yourself like Bella did it is hard to give that person your full heart back at one time and expect them to not leave again. :(

Yes, it seems spunky and fast just like her.

I'm torn on this. I want to b/c she seems sincere, but I can't get over the fact that she acted so quickly on it.
Xx~Scarlet_forever~xX

*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*