Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
iloveetwilightt
Settled in Forks

Re: Chapter 19 ~ Race

Post by iloveetwilightt »

Alphie wrote:Questions by Cocoa:

1) Alice told Jasper she would get out, and then told Bella she hated lying to him. Did this put you on edge?
At first, but then I realized there was no way they would die, they would have to make it through.

2) We learn a great deal about the Volturi in this chapter. What were your first impressions of the Volturi?
I really didn't like the Volturi. There was just something about them that was strange...ugh they were just creepy.

3) Bella found it comforting to know that if they were too late she would have an "easy way out." Did this frighten you, considering the Romeo and Juliet illusions?
I knew Bella would kill herself over Edward, so that scared me a little. But I knew they would make it time, i guess it was just the suspense :D

4) Alice promises to change Bella. Did this make you optimistic for the future? How did you think that Edward would react to that?
It did make me optimistic for the future because I knew that Edward would HAVE to cave in eventually and change her. And I also think that Edward would have been mad for doing it behind his back. He would have gotten over it sometime, though, because it is what Bella wanted.

5)Edward's plans were set, the steps for exposure in motion. Were you afraid for his life?
YESS!!!!! Omg, I was freaking out, chanting "Bella save him!" throughout the chapter even though i knew that he would be fine. :D
Team Edward Forever :]]
"When I told you I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

1) Alice told Jasper she would get out, and then told Bella she hated lying to him. Did this put you on edge?
It absolutely did. :)

2) We learn a great deal about the Volturi in this chapter. What were your first impressions of the Volturi?
:twisted: I thought they were evil. They seemed annoying to me. And I think Aro might actually be insane.

3) Bella found it comforting to know that if they were too late she would have an "easy way out." Did this frighten you, considering the Romeo and Juliet illusions?
Not really.

4) Alice promises to change Bella. Did this make you optimistic for the future? How did you think that Edward would react to that?
It made me feel optimistic. I always feared she wouldn't get turned a vampire. I thought Edward would get rather angry at first but get over it soon enough.

5) Edward's plans were set, the steps for exposure in motion. Were you afraid for his life?
Not exactly. I figured he would get out of trouble somehow after realizing Bella was alive. He's Edward after all.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

1) Alice told Jasper she would get out, and then told Bella she hated lying to him. Did this put you on edge? Yes, a little.

2) We learn a great deal about the Volturi in this chapter. What were your first impressions of the Volturi? That they were like the police of the vampire world.

3) Bella found it comforting to know that if they were too late she would have an "easy way out." Did this frighten you, considering the Romeo and Juliet illusions? A little, but I never thought they would die.

4) Alice promises to change Bella. Did this make you optimistic for the future? How did you think that Edward would react to that? Yes, I knew that then Edward would never escape again! But Edward wouldn't be happy she was a vamp.

5)Edward's plans were set, the steps for exposure in motion. Were you afraid for his life? No, I never thought that SM would have the heart to kill her characters.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
lilmisstrouble
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble »

A little bit, yeah. But I mean, come on, the heroines of the story cannot end tragically on the second of 4 books. So I kinda knew they would pull it off :)

Scary mofos! I always pictured them like the evil vampire clan from Paris in Interview with The Vampire. Those guys are not fooling around!

It didn't frighten me, it just bothered me a little that Bella is so okay with dying throughout Twilight and New Moon. Like it's a walk in the park. The girl has some weird suicidal tendencies at times... I dunno.

****** yes! But Edward was surely enough, not going to be very pleased with Alice's promise.

5)Edward's plans were set, the steps for exposure in motion. Were you afraid for his life?
Yup, I was a little tense, that Bella would be a few seconds too late, and then the Volturi would come for him. I could see things getting very ugly for both of them. I couldn't stop reading the book until the end from the moment Alice told Bella he was going to Italy.
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

yes. it did. a lot.

i thought they were kinda cool in a way but really evil. well not exactly evil. more power hungry, kinda crazy, creepy. (go jane! woo!)

no, not really. it was like, theyre not going to die. theyre not.

of course! yeah, edward would be pissed. a lot.

uh, duh. i was like, run bella! run! run!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

~yes, it made me fear what Jasper would think or do if something happened to Alice. :(
~i was scared of them at first.
~yes i was afraid of what she might have been planning.
~i knew she wouldn't really change her. Edward would kill her. *not in that sense.lol.*
~YES!! i kept thinking to myself HE CAN'T DIE!!!!!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Yes, I was terrified they were all going to die.

Evil, hate them, leave Edward alone.

Yes, I thought they were both gonna die and that the next 2 books were about their after lives but I guess I was just panicking.

Edward would probably be mad. But I was optimistic. If Alice promised her then she must have some hope for them getting out.

Absolutley terrified. I was crying the whole time.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
alice_is_my_homegirl

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

1) Alice told Jasper she would get out, and then told Bella she hated lying to him. Did this put you on edge? HECK YES!

2) We learn a great deal about the Volturi in this chapter. What were your first impressions of the Volturi? I was scared.

3) Bella found it comforting to know that if they were too late she would have an "easy way out." Did this frighten you, considering the Romeo and Juliet illusions? YES!

4) Alice promises to change Bella. Did this make you optimistic for the future? How did you think that Edward would react to that? I was optimistic. I thought that Edward would FLIP OUT.

5)Edward's plans were set, the steps for exposure in motion. Were you afraid for his life? YES! WHO WOULDN'T BE?!?!
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
sazykid

Post by sazykid »

I was already on edge because I knew they were running out of time to save Edward. But, this made me realize how dangerous it was actually going to be to go to Volterra and save Edward.

I guess royalty is a good word to sum up what I thought about them. They were the ones that enforced the law and they didn't leave their home unless they had to. This reminded me of any other royalty I've ever heard of.

I was scared by the statment. Bella doesn't want to live without Edward anymore than Edward wants to live without Bella, so in a way it makes sense. Bella would have an easy way to escape the pain she would have to face if she made it home and Edward did not. However, I don't think this is the best way to go lol, I mean she does have family and other friends that love her.

I sort of figured from the moment Bella and Edward met that one way or another Bella would become a vampire. Edward can't go back to being human so there was really only one other way for them to be together. I'm pretty sure Edward would be beyond mad if Alice were to change Bella or even hear that Alice was considering it. However, once the damage was done, what could he do about it. I don't believe he would turn Bella away after though, in fact, he'd probably be happy about eventually.

In the back of my mind I knew everything would be fine. But, the rest of my head was screaming at the pilot to hurry up and get them to Italy. I think I was as freaked out as Bella was that they wouldn't make it in time.
scarlet_forever

Post by scarlet_forever »

Yes, I automatically thought she saw worse things happening, but thought she wasn't telling Bella.

Very strong. I pictured them looking in there 40's or 50's..much older looking than the cullens. I saw them being paler than the Cullens, not exactly human like.

Yes, I almost expected Bella to die, but since there were 2 more books I thought that would be kind of crazy for her to die.

I honestly didn't think Alice would change her so I kind of shrugged this one off.

Yes, I couldn't imagine he would do that and put his family at risk. Even though, they are far away I still consider them at risk. I also can't beleive Edward wouldn't go back to forks himself...seems unlike him.
Xx~Scarlet_forever~xX

*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*