Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Re: Chapter 10 ~ The Meadow

Post by Venecettia »

1. I just thought he was sick.

2. No. I knew Edward was gone for sure, so I knew it could have been another Cullen, or someone bad.

3. I knew it had to be someone Bella knew, so Jacob fell into that catagory.

4. Partially. I knew he was some non-human thing, but not specifically a werewolf.

5. If Alice saw it in a vision, yes.
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

1. What did you think was wrong with Jacob? Were you as suspicious as Bella about his illness?
i just thought he was plain sick at first, and i was as worried as bella was, but i did think it was suspicious that she couldn't get ahold of him at all.

2. When Laurent appeared out of the trees did you also think like Bella, that it was Edward?
no, i had been hoping to see edward pop out everywhere, but him popping out at the meadow would be just too easy, i didn't know who it could be at first honestly. noone good though.

3. When the wolves came out of the forest what were your thoughts? When one of them looked at Bella, did you suspect it was Jacob or that Edward was involved somehow?
i thought they were good right away. i dont really know why but i knew that laurent wasn't going to kill bella, because what would be the point of the books. and i didn't know for sure it was jacob, but when she looked into it's eyes, i thought of jacob immediately.

4. At this point in the story did you already suspect that Jacob was a werewolf?
i dont really know, when i first read it i was surprised actually, but i guess it was coming.

5. Did you think that now that Victoria was hunting Bella that Edward and the Cullens would come back?
they had to, that's all i could think. they're the reason victoria even knows who bella is, i dont know how they could turn their back on her.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
MoonlitRose
Wandering Through Town

Post by MoonlitRose »

1. What did you think was wrong with Jacob? Were you as suspicious as Bella about his illness?

Yes,I was. I didn't think he was sick anymore (if he was sick in the first place). He said he'd call her, so why didn't he? Why is he avoiding her now that he's better?

2. When Laurent appeared out of the trees did you also think like Bella, that it was Edward?

At first I did think it was Edward, yes. After realizing it wasn't, I got a little nervous for Bella.

3. When the wolves came out of the forest what were your thoughts? When one of them looked at Bella, did you suspect it was Jacob or that Edward was involved somehow?

I thought, "Oh my gosh, what are they doing? They're so big, they can't really be wolves. Are they werewolves?" When the russet-colored wolf looked over at Bella, and the book talks about how it looks familiar somehow, I thought, "Is that Jake?"

4. At this point in the story did you already suspect that Jacob was a werewolf?

Part of me thought Jake was the big reddish-brown wolf. But the other part of me didn't want him to be. It's Jake! It would take away the rest of his teenage years. I didn't want that for him.

5. Did you think that now that Victoria was hunting Bella that Edward and the Cullens would come back?

No, I did not. Part of me hoped, but the more intelligent part of me didn't think so. Why would the Cullens come back? It's not like they know Victoria is still hunting Bella.
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ShadowNIN »

I knew he was turning into a werewolf.

No.

I knew she was saved! When Bella heard Edward in her head, I thought he told her to stall because he knew help was coming. Yes, I knew it was Jacob.

Yes.

I really hoped!!!
ImageImage
Twilightlover101
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilightlover101 »

I didn't know what to think. Yes the whole illness thing was quite suspicious.

Yes, at least i hoped, and was cruelly disappointed.

Whoa, hey there's jake.

Yes, or starting to.

I don't know what to think. I was still in shock.
(E.C.Is.Mine)
Wandering Through Town

Post by (E.C.Is.Mine) »

I simply thought that Jacob had caught the flu, although somewhere in my mind that didn't quite click.. I thought it was the flu, and something else that I didn't know at the time.

Yeah, I thought it could have been Edward for like.. three seconds. I was thinking "Aww, how perfect it would be if Edward came back in the meadow!" Unfortunately it didn't turn out like that, haha.

When the wolves came out of the forest, i was SO scared. I thought they were going to kill Bella AND Laurent. But when one of them looked at Bella, I thought there might be a connection between Jacob, not Edward.

No, not really. I didn't even think about that, I just thought he might be involved in some weird kind of cult.

Partly. I thought that yes, they would, but then realized that they had virtually no way of knowing that she actually was, unless they came back. But i still hoped they would hehe
Suffering from bad cases of OCD and OBD.

Check out my fanfics. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1699752/omf ... s-my-lover
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

1. What did you think was wrong with Jacob? Were you as suspicious as Bella about his illness? I didn't know what was wrong with him; yes I was suspicious.

2. When Laurent appeared out of the trees did you also think like Bella, that it was Edward? Yes, for a brief second, my heart grew, only to drop hard when she saw it was Laurent.

3. When the wolves came out of the forest what were your thoughts? When one of them looked at Bella, did you suspect it was Jacob or that Edward was involved somehow? This is the chapter where things started fitting together. I remembered the legends Jake told Bella in Tw.

4. At this point in the story did you already suspect that Jacob was a werewolf? This is where I first thought Jake was a werewolf.

5. Did you think that now that Victoria was hunting Bella that Edward and the Cullens would come back? YES! I hoped they would come back; we were not told where they went (they SAID they were going to Los Angeles, yeah right!), so I didn't know if they were too far away for Alice to "see" her.
*TwilightIsMyDrug*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by *TwilightIsMyDrug* »

I thought it was def. more than just the flu/mono. Yes, just as suspicious.

I did...

I thought BOTH actually. Especially when she talked about the wolfs broze hair...hmmm. BUT, I suspected it was Jacob.

Yes

Yep.
"You don't know how long I've waited for you."
Team Edward
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

I wasn't sure exactly what was wrong with Jacob, but I knew it had to do with Sam's gang and I was very suspiciosu.

For maybe a split second, but then I realized that it was not.

I was kind of scared like she was, and I was also really interested and amazed! I thought it was kind of cool, and after a couple of seconds I realized that they weren't there to hurt Bella and I remember the story that Jacob told Bella in Twilight talking about the wolves being the natural enemy of the vampire, so I pretty much knew they were going for Laurent. I wasn't sure that it was Jacob, but I figured it was someone from La Push, or at least somehow be related to her in some way.

Kind of. I figured that Sam and is friends were, but I didn't know if that was what had happened to Jacob when he got sick or not, or if someone had just told him about it and that was why he was avoiding Bella and it hadn't happened yet. But I was starting to get suspicious of him maybe being a werewolf, or going to be one very soon.

Yeah, I did a little, because with no one to protect Bella I didn't know what would happen. I wasn't sure if the werewolves were completely trustworthy yet. I wasn't sure of their intentions or if they would protect Bella or not, even though it seemed apparent that they weren't out to hurt her.
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
lissaxd
Settled in Forks

Post by lissaxd »

I was sure that at least Edward, if none of the other Cullens,
would come back when Victoria was on the hunt.

I wasn't sure how he'd know, or what would trigger it,
But there's no way stephanie would just let him leave the story forever!