Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Chapter 10 ~ The Meadow

Post by Alphie »

These questions were prepared by ECABS.

1. What did you think was wrong with Jacob? Were you as suspicious as Bella about his illness?

2. When Laurent appeared out of the trees did you also think like Bella, that it was Edward?

3. When the wolves came out of the forest what were your thoughts? When one of them looked at Bella, did you suspect it was Jacob or that Edward was involved somehow?

4. At this point in the story did you already suspect that Jacob was a werewolf?

5. Did you think that now that Victoria was hunting Bella that Edward and the Cullens would come back?
NiCoLeeLoCin
Wandering Through Town

Re: Chapter 10 ~ The Meadow

Post by NiCoLeeLoCin »

1. What did you think was wrong with Jacob? Were you as suspicious as Bella about his illness?
Yes, I was suspicious. I just knew that it was something unhuman

2. When Laurent appeared out of the trees did you also think like Bella, that it was Edward?
I didn't know what to expect, but I wasn't expecting Edward.

3. When the wolves came out of the forest what were your thoughts? When one of them looked at Bella, did you suspect it was Jacob or that Edward was involved somehow?
I don't want to brag or something, but then I already knew that Jacob was a werewolf. When I red that part I remembered his story from Twilight at once. And there were five wolves, I mean it was so obvious for me.

4. At this point in the story did you already suspect that Jacob was a werewolf?
Yes. see above.

5. Did you think that now that Victoria was hunting Bella that Edward and the Cullens would come back?
No, maybe they'd check secretly her but she was safe with the werewolves.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Def. thought he was a werewolf

Hoping was more the word...I thought the "voices" in her head was really Edward from a distance...so I prayed he would meet her. Hey, it was the one place that was possible!

Knew it was Jake :)

Yup!

Yes! I knew they would feel the need to protect her :)
K_Lawson
Settled in Forks

Post by K_Lawson »

I was suspicious when neither Billy or Jacob answered the phone I didn't really think of what he might be though

I thought that if it was Edward it'd be like an imagination or something but I didn't think Edward would come back without a good reason

I thought that it might be Jacob

At the point where she was in the meadow I did.

I didn't really think about that.

I've recently been Dazzleious(thats my way of spelling it.) by the amazing Spunk Ransom
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

I had read the last book so i kinda had an unfair advantage b/c i already knew lol

I really didnt know what to expect, I was hoping that it was him but from what he had said I really didnt think it would be him

I knew that the wolves knew something bad was going to happen and when Jacob looked at Bella i knew that it was him...or atleast REALLY hoping lol

lol see question 1
I was really hoping that they would and since Alice can see the future I was hoping that it would come into play and let them know what was happening and they would come back.
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

I knew it had something to do with Sam and the other Quileutes, but I didn't know what to expect.

I didn't think it was Edward, though that would have made for a really nice reunion scene (maybe). I wondered what Laurent was doing there.

I had a fleeting thought that Jacob was involved, because I had a sneaking suspicion that they boys were all werewolves.

See question 3.

I hoped so, because I didn't see how she'd live otherwise. I wanted to see them finish her off!
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
Stacia
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stacia »

At first, I thought i was just a regular illness; the same thing that was wrong with the rest of the kids from Forks. I wasn't suspicious at first, just after Billy wouldn't let Bella talk or see Jacob.

At first, I was kinda hoping that it was him. Because Bella was getting closer to Jacob, that maybe Edward would want to come back and "stake his claim" on Bella, more or less...

I thought it may have been Jacob. Especially when Bella looked at the wolf and thought that it looked intelligent and that she was reminded of Jacob. That's the first time that I thought of werewolves, though.

Nope. Only at this point did I think that.

I'd hope that they would. But they'd have to discover that Victoria was after Bella to even come back...I knew that Edward would come back though...they always do! :D
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

I first thought Jacob was actually sick. I never suspected him to phase because they never mentioned the symptoms before phasing.

Yes, it would be quite obvious about Edward...

I suspected that it was Sam Uley, not Jacob.

NO, unfortunately for my blur mind.

Nope. All she wanted is to take revenge.
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I did think that Jacob was getting sick... then Billy's tone of voice made me suspicious. I actually thought that every time there was a coment that Jacob was warm, I thought Bella was changing so slowly because of James' bite. I also suspected that Billy was wolfish too... As I speculated... I also thought something was fishy with Charlie with all that fishing!!! So as right as I was sometimes... I was so wrong at other times.

No, I didn't think it was Edward. I didn't know who it was, but I wished it was Edward.

Oh - I smelled Jacob all over it!!! I wasn't sure, as I am often unwilling to be sure but I guessed right. I e-mailed a friend and said "I smell werewolves."

The second she saw his eyes and was reminded of Jacob... I knew it.

I think the everytime Bella does something stupid that Edward will come back, when he does not, I assume that Alice knew the future and knew Bella would be fine.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

yes, of course....i figured he was part of the wolf thing now

yes,,,

jake

yes

yessss....ugh
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett