A Chapter by Chapter Discussion of New Moon

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Alphie
Blame me for everything

New Moon chapter by chapter discussion

Post by Alphie »

Just a few quick comments about the discussion here. First off, these are copied from the original threads on the old message boards. Many of you have already commented over there with good answers. Most of those answers were probably made back at a time when you hadn't read New Moon or any of the following books. You have two options.

1. You can go and find your old post and copy your answer over here. I will not be copying all the answers for you, but if you want to keep your original answer here on the new boards, feel free to do so.
http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/arc ... m.php?f=15

2. You can give us a new set of answers.

Either way, the choice is yours! Just remember that in most cases you have to answer from your FIRST impression of the story, not something that you have thought about for years.
twilightcullen1800s
Settled in Forks

Re: New Moon chapter by chapter discussion

Post by twilightcullen1800s »

OMG I LOVE THIS FREAKIN BOOK AND TWILIGHT I SO CANT WAIT TO FREAKIN READ ECLIPSE....I WANNA BUY THE OTHER BOOKS I DO NOT OWN

Which btw are

Twilight
eclipse
breaking dawn

and i really hope she makes the fifth book

midnight sun
3 vampire punks
Settled in Forks

Post by 3 vampire punks »

i loved the book new moon but i didnt know about a fith book i sure hope so too that she makes a 5th one i am into all the books
Cassophia
Settled in Forks

Post by Cassophia »

you should start reading book 2 till 4... its to die for...

i have finish all 5... yah its five books... there is another version of the twilight first book its called midnight sun... its kinda the version of Edward with his thoughts speaking out load...

and really you will totally fall inlove with it...
kellen_fan<3
Settled in Forks

Post by kellen_fan<3 »

no one has finished midnight sun because stephenie stoped writting it when it got leaked to the internet so stop saying you've read it.
she could even have puppies if thats what it takes.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE:)
Settled in Forks

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE:) »

heloo fellow twilighters.. : )
Do you know when midnight sun comes out? I really want to read it... and I havent heard when the date is.

I am reading new moon (again) at the moment, but the local bookstore has run out of copies of eclipse :( it is not coming for another couple of weeks so I am trying to read veryyyyy slowly. it's hard. I borrowed it off my friends when I read it before.

well, thanks.

:mrgreen:

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NEW MOON!!!!!!!!! AND ECLIPSE!!!!!!!! AND BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I spent 4 hours non-stop last night reading New Moon and am half way and cannot wait to see how the story progresses even further. Love it!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i felt stuck in the middle with this book. i hated it cause edward left and i was really, really, really mad at him!! :x but then i liked it cause jacob was in it and he saved bella! 8-) and i love it even more cause alice saves bella and steals a porsche all in 48 hours...not something you do everyday!!! :lol:
Betting on Alice.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

When I first read the book, I HATED Edward and how he left Bella. I loved how Jacob was there to pick up Bella and basically put her beck together. I thought (and still do actually) that Bella forgave Edward was too easily. But Bella proves how devoted she is when she races to Volterra to save Edward.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Same here re how quickly Bella forgave Edward. I suppose though that if someone who has hurt you life's in danger it makes you realise how much you love them still/always will no matter how much they hurt you hence the quick forgiveness. Poor Jacob though. He gets his heart ripped out and trampled on!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."