Chapter by Chapter Eclipse Discussion

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
misskiley
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Chapter 25 - Mirror

Post by misskiley »

1. How did you feel about Jacob's injury and Bella's reaction to it?
I was hurt too,.. He was protecting Leah and got really hurt. He didn't deserve it. I think Bella's reaction was pretty normal. A loved one got very hurt and after everything she saw that day.. it was probably her breaking point.

2. Did you suspect that the Volturi’s late arrival to the fight was planned? Why?
Kind of. They just come off so sneaky.. but luckily they were late or else they would have seen the wolves!

3. What did Jane mean when she told Edward “Quite a pity how things turned out, isn’t it?” P 577
Eh,.. I don't think she was completely satisfied that everyone was A-Okay. Aro wants Alice and Edward,.. maybe they thought they could convince them to come back if most of their family was not okay. Or maybe they were hoping Bella would have gotten hurt since they were not happy with her.

4. Before you read Breaking Dawn, how did you think Bella would compare to Bree as a newborn? Did you think she would have better control over her bloodlust or that she would be as wild as Bree was in the clearing?
It's hard to say. I wasn't quite sure what to think about would have to Bella.. I wasn't even sure if SM would write about it. I could see some of a book about Bella being really thirst,.. but I can't imagine how great it'd be if that's all she was.. but then again,.. SM always surprises me!
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

Bella had a lot on her plate already, it was the final drop. I felt really sorry for Jacob.

2. Did you suspect that the Volturi’s late arrival to the fight was planned? Why?
Yes, off course it was planned. Jane hates them.

3. What did Jane mean when she told Edward “Quite a pity how things turned out, isn’t it?” P 577
I thought she meant that she would've loved to see some Cullens dead.

4. Before you read Breaking Dawn, how did you think Bella would compare to Bree as a newborn? Did you think she would have better control over her bloodlust or that she would be as wild as Bree was in the clearing?
Yes, I thought Bella would have better control. She has time to prepare.
Gochiruzeru
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Gochiruzeru »

I felt bad for him, but I felt that Bella was overreacting... As always, LOL.

I wasn't sure. I don't see why they would purposely arrive late, though... Taking care of those things is supposed to be their job...

I think she was hoping that some of the Cullens were dead... Maybe some of the werewolves, too.

I knew that she would have better control.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I was sorry that he was hurt, and Bella was right to be upset. She cares about him.

Yes. Because, as Edward said, they seemed to have timed their arrival quite well. Also, his sarcasm with Jane later on indicated there was something he was picking up that wasn't spoken aloud.

Publicly, it was shame they missed the fight. In reality, "Damn. Why couldn't the newborns have killed them all?"

I thought that she probably would have more control, but not as much as she did have.
jennaentrust
Settled in Forks

Post by jennaentrust »

I agree I think Edward suspected something also. They wanted the newborns to handle it themselves. Also, what about other vampire movies or series? Is there a discussion section for them also?
Visit Entrust Cash Advance for creative small business financing methods.