Chapter by Chapter Eclipse Discussion

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Epilogue ~ Choice

Post by SwanCullen »

1. How did you feel about the change in narrators? Did you like hearing from Jacob's voice? How was his voice different from Bella's?

I was nervous at first. I had no idea where this would go and if it would really alter everything.

2. Did your opinion of Leah Clearwater change at all from this small bit that we got to see with her? Can you understand her pain a bit more when Jacob compares it to his own?

No, my opinion stayed the same. I understood why Leah was the way she was. I always liked her as a character. I didn't like some of the things that she has done, but I was like that with all of the characters.

3. Do you think Edward did the right thing by invited Jacob to the wedding even though Bella didn't want to? Before you read Breaking Dawn, did you think Jacob would show up at the wedding? Why or why not?

Yes I think he did. Bella may have said that she didn't want Jake there, but in the deepest part of her heart, she did. I thought he would show up, even if it were to make sure anybody at the wedding would be safe.

4. How did you feel about Jacob running away and deciding to stay in wolf form? Did it break your heart? Or were you glad he was leaving Edward and Bella alone?

I think it was very childish of him. He has a big responsibility on him, and then when he doesn't get his way, he acts like a child would act. It did not break my heart, as he had been a real big jerk in my eyes already. I was glad that he was going to leave them alone. It upset me though because I knew this would hurt Bella which in turn would cause Edward pain.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

1. How did you feel about the change in narrators? Did you like hearing from Jacob's voice? How was his voice different from Bella's?
I thought it was good seeing Jacob's side. He was different from Bella because he had so much anger and pain.

2. Did your opinion of Leah Clearwater change at all from this small bit that we got to see with her? Can you understand her pain a bit more when Jacob compares it to his own?
No, I immediately felt she was being a pain.

3. Do you think Edward did the right thing by invited Jacob to the wedding even though Bella didn't want to? Before you read Breaking Dawn, did you think Jacob would show up at the wedding? Why or why not?
I didn't agree with Edward inviting him. I thought Jake was gone for good.

4. How did you feel about Jacob running away and deciding to stay in wolf form? Did it break your heart? Or were you glad he was leaving Edward and Bella alone?
I felt really sorry for him.
Gochiruzeru
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Gochiruzeru »

It was alright, but really, really weird.

A little, yeah. I already liked Leah.

I knew he would show up, and I think it was the right thing to do.

I knew he would come back.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I found it a bit jarring. It was also difficult because Jacob's so bitter. I didn't really want to be in his head at this point.

Perhaps a bit more. I didn't understand it properly until the guide, actually. And I still don't like her.

Yes, I think he did. It was his way of reaching out and giving Jacob a choice. I thought he would probably come, yes.

I felt sad for him in a small way, but by the same token, he had become so irritating to me by this point I was glad to see the back of him.