1) It does not bother me one bit. It's facinating.Alphie wrote:Thanks to Be My Escape for the following questions!
1. How do you feel about imprinting?
2. Does Sam’s story make you feel differently about the wolves? Do you feel more compasionate towards them? Why or why not?
3. Do you think Jacob was wrong to show Edward the images of Bella while he was away from her?
4. Do Bella’s actions towards Jacob (promising to come back when Edward is away, holding hands with him instead of letting him touch her face) say something different than what she intends them to say?
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the wolves being able to see each others thoughts, even the most personal ones?
2)Yes. Yes. It is something that they can not control at first, so when it happened to Sam, he naturally freaked out. I would too.
3)No. Even though it was cruel on one hand, Edward, I feel, needed to see just how bad Bella was after he left.
To see that his leaving did not help her like he wanted to believe it did. Of course, I think he figured that out in New Moon.
4)Yes. If she had been really honest with herself and realized how her actions could really set her and Jacob up for a fall, she should have backed off and draw lines with Jacob. She was weak in this area.
5)Advantages - communication and hunting. Disadvantages - They hear and see everything.