Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Chapter 2 ~ Evasion

Post by Alphie »

Thanks to Cocoa for the Questions!

1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's.

2. What did you theorize Alice had seen?

3. Did you suspect Edward had ulterior motives in wanting to go to Florida, and what did you suspect those motives were?

4. Without being graphic, compare Charlie's attempt at giving Bella "the talk" to your own experience with getting "the talk".

5. Did Bella forgive Edward too quickly after he stopped her from going to La Push to see Jacob?
NiCoLeeLoCin
Wandering Through Town

Re: Chapter 2 ~ Evasion

Post by NiCoLeeLoCin »

1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's.
I'm not graduated yet. But in the Netherlands it's not such a big deal. You just wear your normal clothes and get it over with, nothing special at all. The Netherlands is such a boring county

I don't know what she had seen but I didn't believe Edward at all.

3. Did you suspect Edward had ulterior motives in wanting to go to Florida, and what did you suspect those motives were?
I dunno. Edward always was intrested in Reneé, maybe he just wanted to meet her.

4. Without being graphic, compare Charlie's attempt at giving Bella "the talk" to your own experience with getting "the talk".
Haha, that would be embarrassing. It's weird but I never had 'the talk' I guess I was just smart for a kid and already knew about that stuff. :D I don't even remember when I found out such things... It's like I knew about it my whole life :lol: :lol:

5. Did Bella forgive Edward too quickly after he stopped her from going to La Push to see Jacob?
How can you not forgive a boy like Edward *sigh*. But I think she was still mad when she opened her window, she just didn't want to fight with him.
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

I just wanted to get it over with. LOL. It wasn't a big deal to me because I had made no decisions about whether I wanted to further my education, so it seemed a bit anti-climactic for me.

I had no idea. It would be fantastic if I had an Alice around though...

I didn't. I thought he had a point about Carlisle and Esme's plane ticket, and thought nothing further.

HAHA. My mom only talked to me about sex once, when I was nine, and I looked at her like she was crazy and literally announced, "Mom! I'm 9!". lol.

No. I think she knew, despite her stubborness, that he had a point. Besides, like someone else said, how could you stay mad at Edward. *swoon*
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I haven't graduated high school yet but in MS we got dressed up and there was a ceremony.

Not something awful but Edward was def lying I thought he was a better liar then that lol

I though he did a little but also he always wanted to know more about Renee and since they had the tickets they might as well have gone. He isn't one to take things in strides if you know what I mean, he tends to over react.

I got my "talk" from my doctor and Charlie sounded awkward, but I wouldn't really know I only talk to my mom and my doctor about that kind of thing def not my dad.

Yes and no. She was mad at him but she also can't really live one second without him and he is very persuasive and also dropped a guilt bomb on her too.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Sturpherz
Wandering Through Town

My views on Chapter 2 ~ Evasion

Post by Sturpherz »

I think everyone can relate to Bella’s feeling leading up to her graduation day, because Bella was not so much anxious and nervous about the actual day of graduation but of the days that were to fallow. The only difference is, Bella was facing the fact she was going to be turned into a vampire, and well, we as humans, have to face the fact we are going to be in the real world.

I knew it was something along the lines as not good, but I did not take the time to think about it… I just kept reading….

- Yes! I most certainly did think Edward had ulterior motives! It’s Edward for goodness sakes. He would not want to up set Bella, and he most certainly did not want her to be any where near danger.

-hahah, very much the same! My father did the same thing Charlie did with Bella, when he found out I was going to see my mother with my boyfriend. And my response was very much the same response to Bella’s…. my mom had already beat him to the punch.

No, I do not think she forgave him to quickly, I think she understands why he does what he does.
"The most important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become..."
Stacia
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stacia »

I was excited and nervous to graduate. I think Bella is more on the nervous side!

At the time I had no idea but then with Edward's odd behavior, I assumed that it was some sort of danger to Bella.

I figured that Bella was in some sort of danger.

Ha! I never got the talk...lol!

I don't know. She was mad at him and his actions of course, but like she's said before, it is hard for her to be away from him. She needs him to survive, whether she's mad at him or not.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

1. Well, I haven't graduated. My only official graduation was kindergarden, and sixth grade. Hers was more serious, mine was go and watch school pictures.

2. Some danger ahead, something bad.

3. Maybe to get out of the path of danger to come, specifically for Bella.

4. It was weird for me. I think Bella found it weird too.

5. Yes. She should be allowed to do whatever she wants, no matter what. She would have to be in life-death danger to be stopped.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

My talk was basically the samething as hers. lol
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Graduation... all I can say is I thought it was really boring and I was glad when it was over.

I thought she saw trouble... big trouble....

I suspected alterior motives... just didn't know what they were.

Hahahah... My mom tried to give me the talk about 8 years after sex-ed in school and long after I was too old for the talk. Every now and then, my mom regrets not having the talk with me when she should have. I kind of like to freak her out with talking about my comments. I think Bella's mom had it right, having the talk so early with her. Wow... the world we live in. I COULD tell you all stories ;) and no matter what it is always embarasing!!!!

I am okay with Bella's choice. If she really wanted to, I think her personality is strong enough that she would have found a way to go. She also respects Edward, so I think it's all good.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by vamps4evr »

I was excited about graduation, but really kinda let down!! didn't see the whole big deal...did go out and party after though ;) I don't know that bella really cared much about it either, she isn't one to want to focus on thing like that!

nope, I thought it was something with them going out or something

3. Did you suspect Edward had ulterior motives in wanting to go to Florida, and what did you suspect those motives were? i assumed he was trying to keep her from Jacob

4. Without being graphic, compare Charlie's attempt at giving Bella "the talk" to your own experience with getting "the talk". thank goodness I never really had a "talk" I don't know that my parents thought that far ahead...they waited to long and then realized it!! I did have to giggle at charlie - it was exactly how I would picture him with it though!!

5. Did Bella forgive Edward too quickly after he stopped her from going to La Push to see Jacob? wouldn't you!!?? i couldn't resist him!