Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by Nightvision »

I would just be happy to see all of the scenes with the wolf pack included in the movie. Also the part in the garage when Jacob's friends stop by.
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

I heard that the only way they would make New Moon into a movie, is if the box office numbers for Twilight were good. So I told all my friends that are going to see the movie with me that if the box office numbers aren't good, we're going to see the movie over and over and over just to help raise the numbers, lol. :mrgreen:
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
BiteMeEdward
Settled in Forks

Post by BiteMeEdward »

If there is a New Moon, I think it will be interesting to see how Kristen portrays Bella's pain without a narrator. I would love it if at certain times in the movie we got to see what Edward was doing too. I especially would like to see everything from Volterra as it would translate amazingly into the movie. I would love the scene with Alice stealing the Porsche and I would also love the scene with Bella and Edward where Bella thinks she is dreaming once Edward comes back.
shape-shifter
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shape-shifter »

I think they picked Kristen because of New Moon. She can totally play a depressed girl. I saw her in the movie "Speak" and she was amazing

she also has to jump off a cliff..............

I really really want them to play My Immortal-by Evanescence in the New Moon trailer. Like i think they like need to do that lol
twilightshorty1
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightshorty1 »

I really hope there is New Moon movie...and an Eclispe and Breaking Dawn movie too:)
I would like to see the cliff diving scene in New Moon and the first time she rides the motorcycle.
I will defiently be cryin in this movie when he leaves her.
ImageImageImage
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

debussygirl wrote:Could you imagine what that good-bye scene would do to us? The entire theatre will be bawling! And those who are lame and just go see the movies will be like "what the heck is wrong? are these people possessed?"
Hahahahahahaha! I can totally see that happening :D!

I'm kind of iffy about making NM into a movie. I think I have to see Twilight first before I can make an opinion on whether NM should be a movie or not. If they do make NM into a movie, I really want to see the motorcycles, cliff diving, and Italy/Volturi. I'm kinda worried about how they're going to make Taylor look like he's aged 10 years overnight.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

shape-shifter wrote:I think they picked Kristen because of New Moon. She can totally play a depressed girl. I saw her in the movie "Speak" and she was amazing

she also has to jump off a cliff..............

I agree!!! i promise every time i looked at Kristen from the moment she was cast i always thought inside "she's going to be amazing in New Moon" because she truly is incredible once she displays those difficult depressing emotions. I think she'll be phenomenal; i also think that's the main reason she was picked...her awesome ability to display emotions
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
dazzledbyedward
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledbyedward »

I am SO ridiculously excited for New Moon. I think it will make an even better movie than the first book if the actors can pull off the emotions. I can't wait:)
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

cabingurl wrote:I would really like to see Bella cliffdiving.
And I would love to see Voltera, the whole thing. Alice and Bella stealing the porshe, Bella running to save Edward, etc.
I would love to see who was cast as the Volturi.
I can't WAIT for New Moon -- it has to happen!! The Volterra part is going to be amazing if they do it right, and I hope they go to the location in Italy -- did you guys ever see the pics taken by a Twilight Mom that actually went to Volterra? They give me the chills . . . . here's the link:

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.or ... t5993.html

Did you see the Palazzo dei Priori ... Clock Tower? And the archway where you can ALMOST see Edward standing in the shadows . . . . ahhhh!
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

If there is a new moon i'll be the happiest twilighter on earth!!! i love nm..though most dont like it..im most excited about the scene where Edward leaves...yea yea..im not a sadist...i swear..its just the most depressing, heart-twisting part..and for some odd reason i enjoy it..it makes me cry everytime..i always wanna see the wolves go all wolfish...i wanna see Embry rip off his pants and run naked through the woods, shifting into a wolf...tee hee...who doesn't wanna see that??? haha...