Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DanyaO
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by DanyaO »

Rob's song in the movie made me love the song more. I also love that the Perry Farrell song was playing when they arrived at the prom.
trhmllr
Learning to Love Green

Post by trhmllr »

I looked up the soundtrack and didn't know any of the songs except Linkin Park. I bought it when it came out. I wasn't impressed at first, but the more I listened the more I loved it. And now after seeing the movie I love all the more. I have it on my iPod and listened with my friends the hour we were in the theater waiting on the movie. It was funny at the prom scene when the song Iron & Wine was playing people behind me were saying that was the song Rob was supposed to sing. I was like "No, that isn't! He sang a long time ago!"
I love the music and listen to it every day!!!!!! I think it fit very well in the movie!!!!! Love the baseball scene and music and when Bella and Edward walked to school together!!! Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Two of the songs have been nominated for Oscars!!!
Decode and Bella's Lullaby!
I can't wait to see Paramore perform at the Oscars it will be sooo great!! I'm sure they're stoked too!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

no way... for real?????

the music is just beginning to grow on me! WOW.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
VampireKnight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by VampireKnight »

debussygirl wrote:Two of the songs have been nominated for Oscars!!!
Decode and Bella's Lullaby!
I can't wait to see Paramore perform at the Oscars it will be sooo great!! I'm sure they're stoked too!
That's awesome! where did you find that out? Do you have the website?

But yeah I agree with a few others. I didn't care for the soundtrack at first but now I love it!!! I especially love Bella's Lullaby and Fightless Bird, American mouth. It's so funny because yesterday I put Bella's Lullaby on repeat and thought to myself, now who ever wrote Bella's Lullaby should win an award. O_o weird but soo cool!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I found it on twilightlexiconblog, here's the link to the article (but beware, they say some mean stuff):
http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards_gol ... att-2.html
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
rachizhere_2008
Settled in Forks

Post by rachizhere_2008 »

Before I saw the movie at the midnight showing I went to Target and got the soundtrack. It's FLAWLESS! I love all the music. My favorites are Eyes On Fire, Never Think, Bella's Lullaby, and Decode. But I love them all. Robert Pattinson's voice is amazing. I also really love I'll Be Your Lover Too by Rob. (It's not on the soundtrack.)

You know you've got it pretty bad when you put 10 songs from the Twilight soundtrack on your myspace page.
ChelseaLee
Wandering Through Town

Post by ChelseaLee »

I want the song playing during the flashback sign afer Bella's been bitten. It's Rob, Let Me Sign. I've found it on Myspace to listen to , but I want it for my car! I thought I was supposed to get iTunes thingys from buying my tickets online, but that didn't happen. Anyone know where I can get this song? I just really, really LOVED it!

~Chelsea
Team Switzerland - Because yes, I love them both!
paddymay
Settled in Forks

Post by paddymay »

When I bought the soundtrack (after dragging my family everywhere to find it and nearly having a nervous breakdown when I couldn't find it) I was disappointed, especially with Bella's Lullaby. But after seeing the movie (which was awesome) I warmed up to most of the songs, especially Full Moon and Supermassive Black Hole. It's still not as great as I wanted it to be but I like it now.
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

i'm on board with everyone else. after seeing the movie, i luv luv the soundtrack, especially bella's lullaby and rob's songs.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1