Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by dancrkittycat »

i don't know how you guys have so much control to not listen to all the songs. They are all pretty ok. I really like the flighless bird american mouth song! i also like the other paramore song, not decode (that one is ok) but the other one... what's it called, i'm getting my oil changed and they have an internet cafe so i don't have the cd case on hand...
To all of those people that are downloading from itunes, make sure you make a back up, my computer crashed about a yr. ago and i lost ALL my music, including ALL itunes downloads and they won't let you do it again unless you pay again, even if you have license for that song. I was soooo mad!
anyway, gotta go and check on the car! i hope i can get back on the road soon, they twilight soundtrack is in my cd player yeah!
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

dancrkittycat wrote:i don't know how you guys have so much control to not listen to all the songs. They are all pretty ok. I really like the flighless bird american mouth song! i also like the other paramore song, not decode (that one is ok) but the other one... what's it called, i'm getting my oil changed and they have an internet cafe so i don't have the cd case on hand...
To all of those people that are downloading from itunes, make sure you make a back up, my computer crashed about a yr. ago and i lost ALL my music, including ALL itunes downloads and they won't let you do it again unless you pay again, even if you have license for that song. I was soooo mad!
anyway, gotta go and check on the car! i hope i can get back on the road soon, they twilight soundtrack is in my cd player yeah!

I Caught Myself is the song you're thinking of, I like that one too, it's on my myspace!
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

ok, no offence to anyone, i really like robert pattinson but, when i heard his song on the sound track..... YOW!! :shock: he sounded like a bad country singer that had something stuck in his throat, or like he was singing without moving his lips and his mouth was full of marshmallows, and he kinda went off key alot, lol. i'm sorry but robert, you should stick to acting :lol: but i still love you!!
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

mgrassel06 wrote:haha I had little plastic pieces all over my lap once I was done shredding it off of the cd case!!

And, well, I think buying the cd is worth it. I got it at Hot Topic for $10. I normally [illegally] download everything, but I wanted to own this cd. There are several songs I just can't get into, and there are several I play over and over again. I think I just actually wanted to own the cd and have it in my posession.

I dunno. Maybe that's just me..

ha, me too! i usually download everything *coughs* illegally, but i bought the cd bcaz i wanted it. plus i got the edward poster inside so it was worth it.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Post by dancrkittycat »

What is the deal with the Lullaby remix? it's awful!!! I got the free download because i got my movie tix with fandango and i was ll excited. It sucks majorly!
it has phrases from the movie, over and over again. If any of you got it what do ya think?
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

t_feva wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:haha I had little plastic pieces all over my lap once I was done shredding it off of the cd case!!

And, well, I think buying the cd is worth it. I got it at Hot Topic for $10. I normally [illegally] download everything, but I wanted to own this cd. There are several songs I just can't get into, and there are several I play over and over again. I think I just actually wanted to own the cd and have it in my posession.

I dunno. Maybe that's just me..

ha, me too! i usually download everything *coughs* illegally, but i bought the cd bcaz i wanted it. plus i got the edward poster inside so it was worth it.
haha I got the Edward poster, too!

There are a few songs I don't like. But I love the Linkin Park song, both Paramore ones, OF COURSE Rob's song, "Eyes on Fire" by Blue Foundation, and I lovelovelove "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron and Wire.
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

dancrkittycat wrote:What is the deal with the Lullaby remix? it's awful!!! I got the free download because i got my movie tix with fandango and i was ll excited. It sucks majorly!
it has phrases from the movie, over and over again. If any of you got it what do ya think?
Yeah I don't like the free download. Oh well it was free!! I didn't buy the soundtrack because I don't think I'll like any of the songs on it!
Not much of Muse or Paramore fan. I like my own mix that I created on my iPod playlist.
I'm making an iMix on iTunes and will let you guys know when it's up!!!
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:I like my own mix that I created on my iPod playlist.
I'm making an iMix on iTunes and will let you guys know when it's up!!!
oh, thank you!!! :)
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
foreveredward16
Wandering Through Town

Post by foreveredward16 »

ilovetwilight wrote:ok, no offence to anyone, i really like robert pattinson but, when i heard his song on the sound track..... YOW!! :shock: he sounded like a bad country singer that had something stuck in his throat, or like he was singing without moving his lips and his mouth was full of marshmallows, and he kinda went off key alot, lol. i'm sorry but robert, you should stick to acting :lol: but i still love you!!
Its true. Rob has a different sound. But it definatly grows on you! It took me a while to warm up to his voice. But once you listen.... you hear the passion he has for writing... you realize he is singing more to communicate the message and not to necessarily define his "voice".... haha do NOT listen to the song "I'll be your lover too" by Rob Pattinson, its very very different and strange. Great Guitar!!! But he sounds like Gavin Degraw with a bad cold and a quivery voice kind of. haha (I LOVE YA SO MUCH ROB)

I now like the song Never Think.... but it took some time to get used to it!? Sort of
You are my life now!
ReadingIsSexy
Settled in Forks

Post by ReadingIsSexy »

What do you guys think about Bella's Lullaby?