Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by debussygirl »

mlola619 wrote:if i don't like the Lullaby when i see the movie, i will officially name Yiruma's "River Flows in You", as Bella's lullaby- at least in my head haha
Oh, that will be Bella's Lullaby in my head forever too. I found it before the official one was out, and I just can't let it go. Also, I think that the real lullaby is pretty, but not like Edward writing about his love of Bella into a song.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ashFLASH
Settled in Forks

Post by ashFLASH »

Same here, the lullaby was River Flows In You since the beginning. The REAL lullaby seems more cinematic than intimate.
As always at this hour, time means nothing.
foreveredward16
Wandering Through Town

Post by foreveredward16 »

OK! I thought River Flows in You WAS BELLAS LULLABY! And.... in the movie.... No River Flows in You!
I am SO SAD! I was so excited! haha Clearly.... was misinformed.
F***! haha That Sucks
I can't even remember the other lullaby! Thats how much I was sad about that!

Otherwise! MOVIE ROCKED and I Knew the words to EVERY SONG! WOOT WOOT
You are my life now!
selune
Settled in Forks

Post by selune »

My favorite would have to be Bella's Lullaby... i was like, teary-eyed with the lyrics. It was just so...edward-ish to me XD

...and i was surprised (or NOT rather..) that a Yiruma piece was rumored to be chosen... i am a big fan of his works coz well, i basically love everything Korean and he's just an amazing person... River Flows in You, i wish someone would put words in it.... because it's just really an amazing piece. if Bella will learn piano, maybe she can write "edward's lullaby" too :D
he glitters and dazzles people... a&b by Dael.K@Twilight Art (soompi)
NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Post by NewMillenium »

Does anyone know why the musical score is not included on the soundtrack?!? I'm talking about the quick-paced, mysterious tune(NOT Bella's lullaby in any form)that was played in several scenes. I seriously loved it so much! :D

SLIGHT SPOILERS:
It's the music that was playing when he took Bella up to the mountain right before she saw him sparkle.
Soooo amazing!

So yeah, if anyone else noticed this music, knows what it's called, knows where to find it-Let me know ;)
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.
cutie111392
Settled in Forks

Post by cutie111392 »

i think it was the Bella's lullaby, cause ikept hearing it through out the movie in different scenes, but idk.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

NewMillenium wrote:Does anyone know why the musical score is not included on the soundtrack?!? I'm talking about the quick-paced, mysterious tune(NOT Bella's lullaby in any form)that was played in several scenes. I seriously loved it so much! :D

SLIGHT SPOILERS:
It's the music that was playing when he took Bella up to the mountain right before she saw him sparkle.
Soooo amazing!

So yeah, if anyone else noticed this music, knows what it's called, knows where to find it-Let me know ;)
I know what you're talking about! I liked that a lot too... I just really liked the score for the film altogether. Yes I know some may say it was a bit overdramatic and cheesy at times, but whatever. Here's the link to the score on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Score-Ca ... 767&sr=8-2. I'm listening now to find it.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

CantBreathe wrote:
NewMillenium wrote:Does anyone know why the musical score is not included on the soundtrack?!? I'm talking about the quick-paced, mysterious tune(NOT Bella's lullaby in any form)that was played in several scenes. I seriously loved it so much! :D

SLIGHT SPOILERS:
Soooo amazing!

I know what you're talking about! I liked that a lot too... I just really liked the score for the film altogether. Yes I know some may say it was a bit overdramatic and cheesy at times, but whatever. Here's the link to the score on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Score-Ca ... 767&sr=8-2. I'm listening now to find it.
If you listen to the preview of "I Know What You Are" it sounds like it begins at the end of that clip.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Post by NewMillenium »

THANK YOU FOR THE LINK!!!! -cannot find smilie to express the amount of joy feeling right now-
Aaaw...I'll have to wait until Dec. 9. But it's awesome that they have so many original songs listed. I can't wait until it's out :)
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

NewMillenium wrote:THANK YOU FOR THE LINK!!!! -cannot find smilie to express the amount of joy feeling right now-
Aaaw...I'll have to wait until Dec. 9. But it's awesome that they have so many original songs listed. I can't wait until it's out :)
Yeah I thought the score was just fabulous! I'm totally buying it and I've never bought a movie score before... actually I never even buy CDs at all (I'm such a pirater!) But honestly, December 9th is not that far away and with all the waiting we did for the movie, it seems like nothing :D