Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by mlola619 »

amandaxcullen wrote:
mlola619 wrote:*aaaaaaaa*
i just got my soundtrack in the mail!!! i swear i'm DYING to listen to it...BUT I CAN'T! MUST. WAIT. FOR. MOVIE!!!
i swear i'm cracking....im going to go tell my rents to hide it from me until i see the movie!

*dies*
I tried to do that with Bella's Lullaby so I could experience it at the movie and I'm sure I probably would've loved it then, but I was too tempted with it just sitting there, staring at me in my iPod, so I cracked the first day
haha failll

haha i cracked and listened to all the other songs....EXCEPT THE LULLABY!!! mwaahaha, i have hope that i will stay strong til the movie :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

I just bought the soundtrack a few hours ago at Hot Topic. I love it. I can't turn it off! :D I initially didn't like "Bella's Lullaby", but I've decided that it's beautiful now. It was so hilarious; my mother was with me when I started the CD. I immediately went to listen to "Bella's Lullaby" first. The song started and it had been thirty seconds and I didn't like it yet. I ended-up having to turn off the song for a second. A moment later I started the song again and at the end of the song I looked over to my mom and said, "I love it!" She gave me this look like you are so crazy. My mom hasn't read the Twilight Saga yet so she didn't understand my anxieties regarding "Bella's Lullaby" for the soundtrack.

I love Rob Pattinson's song. He is a talented songwriter and guitarist. His singing is good too. Generally, I love the soundtrack. Be careful where you buy it though. It was 18.99 American dollars at Border's Bookstore, but I got it for 9.99 American dollars at Hot Topic. If you can, buy it there or on amazon.com for the cheapest price.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

mlola619 wrote:*aaaaaaaa*
i just got my soundtrack in the mail!!! i swear i'm DYING to listen to it...BUT I CAN'T! MUST. WAIT. FOR. MOVIE!!!
i swear i'm cracking....im going to go tell my rents to hide it from me until i see the movie!

*dies*
I don't know how you lasted that long. I normally do pretty well with delayed gratification, but I didn't even want to try this time. I was so scared to listen to "Bella's Lullaby." I'm glad I did because I had heard the remix version and it destroyed the song for me. I was so anxious because I didn't want the song to be like the remix version in the movie and the worry was driving me crazy. I've listened to the soundtrack for 4 straight hours now... it's fair to say I love it. I have to say "Decode" by Paramore is my favourite song besides "Bella's Lullaby." I think Rob's song "Never Think" is my third favourite. How about you guys?
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

WOOT! WOOT! just got the soundtrack today!! i didn't even try to wait to listen to it :lol: as soon as i got back from the mall i stuck it in and went strait to the lullaby! lol, now i'm just listening to the whole soundtrack over and over :D lol, i don't think i'd be able to wait to listen to it even if i tried :lol:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

haha Waiting to listen to the soundtrack till after the movie came out never even crossed my mind.

The second I was in my car, I ripped that thin plastic film off the cd in a heartbeat!! lol
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

mgrassel06 wrote:haha Waiting to listen to the soundtrack till after the movie came out never even crossed my mind.

The second I was in my car, I ripped that thin plastic film off the cd in a heartbeat!! lol
Do you really think it's worth it to buy the CD? There's only 3 songs I even like on there, so I'm not sure it's worth it.
Plus, I'm finally getting an ipod in december. So maybe i'll just download the songs I like on there. *jumps in excitment about getting an ipod*
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

mgrassel06 wrote:haha Waiting to listen to the soundtrack till after the movie came out never even crossed my mind.

i wanted to listen to it on the short car ride home from the mall but it took me about 10 minutes to get that stupid plastic off :lol: i was getting so frustrated, lol :D

^oh yea and to threethings, if youre getting an i-pod in december (lucky duck. lol) you should probably just wait and download the songs you like on it, if you dont like the whole thing you probably shouldn't spend extra money on the whole soundtrack....
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

haha I had little plastic pieces all over my lap once I was done shredding it off of the cd case!!

And, well, I think buying the cd is worth it. I got it at Hot Topic for $10. I normally [illegally] download everything, but I wanted to own this cd. There are several songs I just can't get into, and there are several I play over and over again. I think I just actually wanted to own the cd and have it in my posession.

I dunno. Maybe that's just me..
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

threethings wrote:

Do you really think it's worth it to buy the CD? There's only 3 songs I even like on there, so I'm not sure it's worth it.
Plus, I'm finally getting an ipod in december. So maybe i'll just download the songs I like on there. *jumps in excitment about getting an ipod*

Which iPod are you getting? Get the nano, you can get youtube videos of Twilight trailers etc and watch it.Also once the movie comes out on DVD you can put the movie on there.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I went and got mine from hot topic today. (finally! it was sold out everywhere else!) I have kept the soundtrack a complete secret...until now. I have listened to one song, and that would be rob's song. I had to assure myself that he had a good voice. The second I turned it on, I started crying. I don't know why, but it was just so beautiful, and his voice is so...angelic. I couldn't help myself. That is the only song I will listen to. The rest WILL be a secret. Until then, I can enjoy listening to his voice as he sings me to sleep. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin