Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Worried about the Twilight movie - Take 2

Post by slayerchick303 »

mlola619 wrote:
soozabooza54 wrote:I think right after that look he actually tries to get her away and says "I'm sorry." I think at first it's "I'm so relieved you are okay," but I think it's more of a "I'm sorry this had to happen and that I sucked at tracking and got tricked and now you are getting hurt and it's all my fault look"

Hell yeah Rob can portray all that in about 2 seconds of film. :)

that's the other thing i thought! lol on my previous quote i was thinking "gosh how the heck can i explain this!?"
lol took the words right outta my mouth soozabooza54. I think he first thought "She's alive...thank god" then proceeded with apologizing in his mind saying it was all his fault.
*sigh* i love Edward :D
AMEN! :D

I completely agree with you guys. Rob does a wonderful job of portraying Edward's guilt/assumption-that-everything-is-his-fault. I am concerned as to how much of Edward's guilt will be focused-on in the film. I don't want them to focus in it a lot, but I also don't want it to remain unmentioned or only shown for a split-second. I do think Edward's guilt is an integral part of the story.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

soozabooza54 wrote:I'm so excited - I totally just read that all of the actors in the film had to sign contracts for the first three movies... so that means no one is going anywhere. And if they make three, they'll have to renegotiate for Breaking Dawn, but that just means everyone gets paid more. :) YAAAAAY keeping the actors! :)
I'm not entirely sure that is true, but I'll hope and pray that it is!!! :D :D :D I'm sure that if the other films get made, that everyone will re-negotiate their contracts before Breaking Dawn to get a pay-raise. Greedy people... :lol:
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/ ... ree-movies

*shrugs* they are usually a pretty reliable source, and from what all the actors have said, they are all into making more. not sure that = contract, but again... i think there's definitely something going on here... :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

gosh i would love to know how much Rob and Kristen got to do this film because Im sure it was almost nothing next to what they should had gotten... if Summit had that kind of money.

So for BD they'll make up for it. WOOT WOOT because it'll be deserved. And maybe Rob won't go spend it all on hotpockets and snapple. Maybe he'll buy himself a new car radio? a few more hats? Oh and some underpants aka panties - well underwear if you're speaking from a male's point of view..

woot woot
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

jlbower79 wrote:gosh i would love to know how much Rob and Kristen got to do this film because Im sure it was almost nothing next to what they should had gotten... if Summit had that kind of money.

So for BD they'll make up for it. WOOT WOOT because it'll be deserved. And maybe Rob won't go spend it all on hotpockets and snapple. Maybe he'll buy himself a new car radio? a few more hats? Oh and some underpants aka panties - well underwear if you're speaking from a male's point of view..

woot woot
kristen and rob, i'd bet both got the same salary. not more than a million. though. for harry potter. the first one, they only gave daniel a million dollars (or 500 thousand pounds) - yeahh, a million. also, not to mention that they aren't big stars.
but a million dollars IS ALOT too. no wonder kristen wears designer clothes now. she wore gucci from head to do for the VMAs.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I'm pretty sure that whatever Kristen is wearing to appearances, especially VMAs, she's not paying for herself - it's free advertising for designers when stars wear their clothes. :)
E<3B
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

soozabooza54 wrote:I'm pretty sure that whatever Kristen is wearing to appearances, especially VMAs, she's not paying for herself - it's free advertising for designers when stars wear their clothes. :)
really, wow. that's so cool.
thanks for informing me. i've never known that before.
but still though, i can't imagine her salary for the twilight film being more than one million, or two million at the very least. considering the budget and everything.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I agree. I bet they get a nice fat pay raise though if they ever make it to Breaking Dawn - probably 2 mil or so each for Rob and Kristen, then trickling down from there...
E<3B
jess_marie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by jess_marie »

I just think that if they do a New Moon, it will be completely depressing.
BUT it would be cool if they focused more on Edward and what he was doing when he left Bella...
Almost like a Midnight Sun preview!

I don't know.

TEAM EDWARD
because vampires sparkle, duh.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

New Moon will be depressing for parts... but just think about how happy Jacob Black makes us! :)

I still can't believe that this movie will be here in, like, a week and a half. AhhhH! :)
E<3B