Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Worried about the Twilight movie - Take 2

Post by awesomejen1 »

jlbower79 wrote:^ WOOT WOOT

Good, it's not just me....

THe spider monkey gets on my nerves too but it's just like a second of the movie, i can roll my eyes and move on. No big deal.

The google it is suppost to be making a point of something very important about Edwards secret and that's totally uncalled for. I mean he's how old? THE BEST he can come up with is "Google it"?

Yahoo It.

I like yahoo better then google... Can you hear the commerical.. "yyYYAAAHHOOOOOOooooooo" hahaha Edward, now picture him saying that. If you can't then my bad. Or if you haven't heard of that annoying commerical I'm referring too then sorry.
You just totally showed how old you are (i guess we, cause I remember that) It's was way back when internet first started...and I remember the commercials saying, "If this annoys you, and you want us to stop, then sign up for Yahoo" or something like that..gah, that was so long ago...
How about this! When Bella ask for him to explain Edward jumps and says "I'm A SUPER FREAK. SUPER FREAKY"

Then Bella's expression... :shock:

Anyways... yeah. No comment.

WOOT WOOT
Is that seriously in the movie...I mean, seriously! I haven't seen that clip, and I am a little afraid that your answer is going to be "Seriously, yes, it is in the movie" Cause...um...that is totally out of chracter for Edward...even more so then the whole spider monkey debacle...
Breathe Jen...breathe...it will be okay...Kristen won't ruin the movie, stupid out of character Edward sayings won't ruin the movie...breathe....

I hope I like it....
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Anyone else think it's the funniest thing ever that there's going to be a Harry Potter trailer on Twilight...? It's like now they are riding on our coat tails instead of the other way around. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

hm he doesnt start singing the SUPER FREAK song... seriously, i just thought that would be super cool if he did. I mean... Edward singing that... i mean, woot woot!

I just dont like the "google" it thing.

or the spidermonkey thing... it's just doesn't sound like something Edward would say... but it's ok! I mean, totally not going to B minus the movie for lines I hate.

I'm going to love this movie! I'm goign to be very judgmental but Im going to love it! It's my Twilight! WOOT WOOT
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
edward&bella4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by edward&bella4ever »

Im not worried. I think, and the New York Times and Stephenie Meyer confirmed my beleifs that the movie will closely follow the book.

"Real fans dont hate the real cast."

You know, this is NOT the book, this is NOT the book. we have to be open minded. everyone has their own views on what the characters look like, especially with a character like Edward. if we diss the movie then we look bad. So i think they are all great.
xxxjanebeexxx
Settled in Forks

Post by xxxjanebeexxx »

i am worried tht the guy beside me might eat his popcorn 2 lowd and i wont b able 2 hear the mov1e
EDWERD SO MUCG
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HE'S MINE SO BACK OFF
I LOVE HIM AM HIS NUMBA 1 FAN
EDWERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HE IS HOT
EDWERD + JANE 4EVA
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
JANE LUVS EDWERD XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXX
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I don't think you'll have to worry about the GUY beside you... more like the other 200 girls in the theater swooning along with you. Bwahahaha.

O. M. G. SO CLOSE!
E<3B
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

start snotting and sneezing all over that guy next to you... gross him out till he leaves. Maybe even mention "ugh im think i got the flu" or something cool like that.

At least that's my plan.

You could also just fart and clear the crowd around you if you happen to sit in a whole area of rude people. Not really my first choice though. I would stick with the flu theory.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
BerAngelVamp
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BerAngelVamp »

jlbower79 wrote:start snotting and sneezing all over that guy next to you... gross him out till he leaves. Maybe even mention "ugh im think i got the flu" or something cool like that.

At least that's my plan.

You could also just fart and clear the crowd around you if you happen to sit in a whole area of rude people. Not really my first choice though. I would stick with the flu theory.
HAHAHA!!! My daughter thinks i'm nuts, i'm cracking up here!! :lol: the spider monkey thing annoys me, but it is mainly b/c i loved it in the book when edward said to bella, "climb on my back little coward"....that's more something he would say, not some spider monkey comment....
rob pattinson had better behave himself! he has so much to live up to!!!! :roll:

and as far as the screaming fan girls, i plan on seeing the movie at least twice the day it comes out, hopefully, if my hubby cooperates....so the first time i expect it, the second time, i'm with jlbower79....time to get all volturri on their asses... :lol: :roll:
~Amber
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

AHAHAHAHAHAH... yes... i'm 24, and I still laugh my head off at fart jokes. :)

Not a bad idea though... ahahahaha
E<3B
BerAngelVamp
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BerAngelVamp »

lmao...yea, i'm 24...and i laugh at fart jokes too.... :lol:
i'm very excited!!! 7 days!! and i squeal like a fan girl at the mention of twilight...or when the trailer comes on tv...sad, but, what can you do? my hubby thinks i'm insane, but what does he know?!?! :lol: :roll:
~Amber