Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Twilight Movie ~Fan reactions

Post by jlbower79 »

you mean in the ballet studio? yes it was there.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

ahh so ive waited a week to respond because i didn't want to see what everyone else thought. i wanted to cultivate my own opinion but now that i have had plenty of time to think about this i really did LIKE the movie. i mean there was obvious flaws the lack of building in bella and edwards relationship?!?!?! i mean seriously i almost died because it was like bammm they are in love. and edward seemed to hate her like he does in the book but his interest was very sudden there was no gradual love. and my NUMBER ONE COMPLAINT is the scenes of the vampires killing people on their way. i thought it should be sudden just like in the book.

but i loved the humor. it was one of the funniest movies i have seen in a long time. jasper was the funniest of course and things in the movie seemed so blunt they were funny but i loved how funny it was. im going to go see it tomorrow night and hopefiullyy ill like it even more the second time!
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

xKatieCullenx wrote:I'm still wondering if I missed it or not, but was the part where Kristen yells "Edward, don't!" in the movie?
I think it was when James was telling her to talk into the camera and tell Edward to avenge her.
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

ok i know everyone is entitled to their opinion and this forum is for posting your feelings about the movie, but i'm getting pretty sick of people saying that the movie was horrible. like shut up and get over it. sure it wasnt perfect and wasnt exactly like the book, but it was done the way it was done and thats that. just hope that new moon will be better than twilight.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

I just got back from seeing the movie for the second time. And I'm sorry people, but I still don't like it.

Love,
*Wanderer*
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

t_feva wrote:ok i know everyone is entitled to their opinion and this forum is for posting your feelings about the movie, but i'm getting pretty sick of people saying that the movie was horrible. like shut up and get over it. sure it wasnt perfect and wasnt exactly like the book, but it was done the way it was done and thats that. just hope that new moon will be better than twilight.
I'm sure they're just as sick of people saying that the movie was amazing. No one has to shut up, that's the fun of discussion boards.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

Nobody has to shut up about the movie, whether they loved it or hated it. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but I think that instead of just saying "I loved it" or "I hated it," you should explain why you feel that way.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
foreveredward16
Wandering Through Town

Post by foreveredward16 »

I think I am addicted to All things Twilight! Whether or not its exactly true to the book or not..... I have been just addicted to the movie none the less.... despite all differences.... despite the scenes I don't think quite fit.... despite the few scenes I almost want to close my eyes through because of strange special effects..... Twilight is a pure addiction! hahahaha
You are my life now!
Twilight-fan868
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilight-fan868 »

I really didn't like it. I laughed uncontrollably during that fake meadow scene. When he started jumping around it felt like he was just saying random stuff. Sure it was all straight from the book but it seemed out of place. The heroin line took the cake :roll:

In the book he made her understand and that line was an "oh" moment. In the movie it was straight cheese.
I watched it again and it wasn't as bad. Still wasn't really the book but not as bad
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

The heroin line was completely mangled, and so was the lion and the lamb one. I mean, completely and viciously mangled.