Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by nafereti »

soozabooza54 wrote:No - I know for sure (because Steph has said it) that Billy has problems walking because he has diabetes. There was no accident or anything like that.
Oh I just thought because...well didn't the mom die in a car accident? Man I can't remember.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

paralyzed people still drive you know. my best friends dad is a paraplegic and he drives everyday.

anyway i just felt it was too rushed. they had absolutly no time to fall in love (i know i know romeo and juliet happend in 4 days lol). Im not sure i would have liked it if i wasnt absolutely obsessed with the books!!!
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

spicey16 wrote:paralyzed people still drive you know. my best friends dad is a paraplegic and he drives everyday.

anyway i just felt it was too rushed. they had absolutly no time to fall in love (i know i know romeo and juliet happend in 4 days lol). Im not sure i would have liked it if i wasnt absolutely obsessed with the books!!!

I just wanted to say something real fast because I've read alot of people who have said that they feel like the love story was rushed and that if they hadn't read the books they would have no idea what was going on.

I've taken my brother, his gf and my parents to see the movie. All at separate times, I might add LOL. None of them had read the books prior to me dragging them to the theater. So my brother went to the midnight premiere with me and LOVED it. So much, he "twisted my arm" (LOL) to go see it again with him and his gf. His gf, loved it so much that in the last week has read Twilight AND New Moon. And then on this past Saturday, I took my parents to see it while they were in town. I asked my mom afterwards if she believed the love story, or if it happened too fast and she said no, because she could feel the intensity between the two characters from the minute that Edward walked through the door. Oh yeah, and since Saturday, mom is on chapter 20 of Twilight.

So see? People are liking the movie. Even if they haven't read the books :D
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

I felt like the movie was too short... did they cut out a lot? If they didn't it must be my imagination...
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

Stupidshinyvolvowner wrote:
spicey16 wrote:paralyzed people still drive you know. my best friends dad is a paraplegic and he drives everyday.

I just wanted to say something real fast because I've read alot of people who have said that they feel like the love story was rushed and that if they hadn't read the books they would have no idea what was going on.

I've taken my brother, his gf and my parents to see the movie. All at separate times, I might add LOL. None of them had read the books prior to me dragging them to the theater. So my brother went to the midnight premiere with me and LOVED it. So much, he "twisted my arm" (LOL) to go see it again with him and his gf. His gf, loved it so much that in the last week has read Twilight AND New Moon. And then on this past Saturday, I took my parents to see it while they were in town. I asked my mom afterwards if she believed the love story, or if it happened too fast and she said no, because she could feel the intensity between the two characters from the minute that Edward walked through the door. Oh yeah, and since Saturday, mom is on chapter 20 of Twilight.

So see? People are liking the movie. Even if they haven't read the books :D
well im glad people that havent read it still liked it becuase the story is AMAZING. i just wasnt sure bc all my friends that saw it read it as well...
Back on topic... why did they make charlie an alcoholic?? i mean he was very funny cleaning his gun and all but seriously.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I don't think having a beer on a saturday afternoon makes you an alcoholic...

also, as far as the love story goes, it all happens quite quickly in the book too... sure, they talk to each other more and all that, but really, all the sudden they love each other. it's quite sweet.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Victoria at the end

Post by triciavenice »

I saw twilight (again) anyhow. I saw Victoria at the prom, not the exact end either. When Edward adn Bella walk in she is in there her back to them, you can see her hair up in that bun and her furry white thingy....

Why didn't Edward smell her? or sense her? Because of all the humans there? It was just weird......

Anyone else catch it?

I'm positive that was her, you see her twice. Then of course at the end when she's watching them dance.

PM me or email me.... [email protected] this is bothering me......
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

I loved the greenhouse scene! I thought it was pretty funny because of Mike and Eric fooling around, and because Edward said "I had an adrenaline rush, you can Google it!" - that was amazing!!
AngelYve83
Wandering Through Town

Re: Victoria at the end

Post by AngelYve83 »

triciavenice wrote:I saw twilight (again) anyhow. I saw Victoria at the prom, not the exact end either. When Edward adn Bella walk in she is in there her back to them, you can see her hair up in that bun and her furry white thingy....

Why didn't Edward smell her? or sense her? Because of all the humans there? It was just weird......

Anyone else catch it?

I'm positive that was her, you see her twice. Then of course at the end when she's watching them dance.

PM me or email me.... [email protected] this is bothering me......
I also caught that. The moment they walk through the door you see her backside with her fur and hair pulled up. I thought the same thing when she appeared in the end. Edward could have smelled her scent and heard her thoughts while she stood there watching them dance under the gezebo. I really didn't like that they included her in the end of the movie.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

that's what i was thinking AS WELL.
Edward could hear thoughts. he could have heard victoria.

i have a theory though. I think they put Victoria as foreshadowing. No one else can see her, or they pretend not to see her. So she's just there to show people that she will be back.

and i love rachelle, i think she did awesome. and the ending with Victoria was cool though, even if it was confusing. i love how she untied her hair and she walked down the steps. GREAT!!