Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

For those who HAVEN'T seen the movie yet....NO SPOILERS

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Since many of our international members have to wait to see the movie, they need a place where they can still discuss the UPCOMING movie. This thread is for anyone that has not seen the movie yet and still wants to discuss it without getting spoiled. That means....
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD

Spoiler posts will be deleted or edited by a mod without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: For those who HAVEN'T seen the movie yet....NO SPOILERS

Post by Miss Cullen »

I cannot wait to see this! 18 days to go :D I must admit I have read some of the fan reactions on the blog yesterday whilst the forum was down, which didnt really give away any spoilers. Im really happy that about 90% of what I read was all positive and most people seem to really enjoy it.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

there aren't many spoilers?

thats great, I'll read them right now. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

bite_me wrote:there aren't many spoilers?

thats great, I'll read them right now. :mrgreen:
Yeah if you read the comments on the blog, if I saw something that could of been kinda spoiler-ish I just skipped, but it was pretty much spoiler-free for the most part
special k
Settled in Forks

Post by special k »

Miss Cullen wrote:I cannot wait to see this! 18 days to go :D
18 days? lucky you, the official start is january 15 for germany...i saw the trailer and was quite thrilled, and a little surprised, because they seem to have captured exactly the feel i have from the books. the colours for example, everything's a bit hazy. i'd also been wondering whether they would manage to make the actors move like vampires without making it look ridiculous. but the few scenes from the fight between edward and james look very promising in that respect! 8-)
'cause i don't shine if you don't shine
before you go, can you read my mind?
Jinks
Settled in Forks

Post by Jinks »

January 7th for me! Woohoo! (Hanging on...)

I'm also wondering how they are going to manage with the whole sparkle thing. I mean obviously it'd be weird if Edward started to sparke like a diamond.
I really really really can't wait to see the movie. But since I have so high expectations, I'm afraid I'll be disapointed.
Avatar credit goes to hayley_cullen
Edwardsbackupgirl
Settled in Forks

Post by Edwardsbackupgirl »

the uk dont get the film until the 19th december. i have seen spoilers.. but to be honest, by the time i see the film, all of that would have gone out of my mind lol.
luckily the uk get a premiere! yay!!! *dances around the room* on the 3rd december in leicester square!
some people have been really negative about the film.. and to me thats unfair, because everyone should have their opinion, but not go saying 'oh it was awful'. to me, thats not showing much appreciation lol
anyway.. yay twilight trailers are being shown on uk tv at last! well, i havent seen one, but my mate rang me up in the morning to tell me she saw one. lol lucky sod! haha
Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

Im basically going to go in there with minimum expectations, though I still think it is going to be a great movie. I know right now that I dont think it will be anywhere near as good as the book, and some bits may be a bit cheesy but thats okay considering the budget they have. But overall Im super happy with all the trailers, tv spots etc Ive seen and dont have any problems with the casting (in fact I think its great) so I really think it will be good. Can't wait too see the baseball scene as that is one of my fave in the book, also cant wait to see Edward sparkle, especially cause they seem to have kept such a tight lid on that, nothing at all of it has leaked!
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Yay we got the thread! Oh I'm so excited!!! But I have to wait till December 23 to see it :( But I'm hearing it was awesome!
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Yay, a thread for all of us who have to wait for the movie! :D Release date for Austria: 16th of January.

I try not to read any spoilers - and I'm more or less successful and I haven't encountered any major spoilers yet. Just the opinions of people who have already seen the movie...

I think I'll go along with Miss Cullen . Minimum expectations and the knowledge that there will be parts (I'm pretty sure of that) that I won't like that much. I'm also expecting the cheesy parts (some of the footage seemed cheesy so some cheesyness is to be expected). Overall, I think I will like it since I can't imagine not liking the movie at all (my boyfriend keeps telling me that I'll be sure to be disappointed what with all the hype around the movie but I don't believe him - he doesn't know what he's talking about anyway :P) I'm also very happy with the trailers, spots, cast etc.

But waiting for the movie is sooo hard, don't you think? All the hype and frenzy around the release and now those of us who don't live in the US get...NOTHING! :cry:

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter