Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Yeah, I want one (avatar) with the bat twirling. i know guys who can do that stuff with rifles, but jasper and the bat is SOOO much hotter...

I forgot one favorite part, when bella is confronting edward, and hes crouched in the tree leaning down, and she crawls up and like pushes him back against the tree... a little too bold for bella but i LOVED it....
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

I want a bat twirling one too. I have the video on my computer but I don't have the program to make it.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

where did you get the video??
i want it..

oh also my other favorite scene

edward putting his arm around bella "as long as i'm going to hell" with a big grin and his sunglasses
i loved that too

i am of the opinion that the should redo the audio books, with the actors voice, the clips i've heard of them are annoying and don't sound like bella at all to me...
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Hey There Elizah

I'll PM you.
brunetterebel010 wrote:where did you get the video??
i want it..

edward putting his arm around bella "as long as i'm going to hell" with a big grin and his sunglasses
i loved that too

i am of the opinion that the should redo the audio books, with the actors voice, the clips i've heard of them are annoying and don't sound like bella at all to me...
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Hey There Elizah wrote:I'll PM you.
brunetterebel010 wrote:where did you get the video??
i want it..

i loved that too

muchos gracias!!! :D

Banner by jrsygurl!
mish241091
Settled in Forks

Post by mish241091 »

Can't the whole film be a scene, I loved it all :D

Oooh, so my favourite....

I love the bit where Jessica is telling Bella about who Edward is and then then she mentions that no one in the school is good enough for him he grins, his grin is just to die for... *sighs*

Then in biology when they have to work together with the microscope, but I think I only love that bit because Edward is just adorable and his voice.... wow. Its the first time you hear him speak properly and out loud (when he was trying to change class you dont really hear him that much).

Oh and before that is Alice's little twirl, I love her personality... and later when Bella is at the Cullens house and Alice and Jasper come in. Alice is an awesome character.

I like it when they are in the woods too and Bella has figured out what he is and Edward is like "say it, say it out loud", it's just so intense.

And ofcourse there has to be the baseball game, I love how it brings all the Cullens together and it's a fun scene until its ruined by James.

Then the prom, It's nice how he takes her along to it so she doesnt miss out. Edward is just amazing <3
I can feel what you’re feeling now — and you are worth it. - Jasper Hale

Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf? - Jacob Black
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

mish241091 wrote:Can't the whole film be a scene, I loved it all :D

ain't that the truth....

Banner by jrsygurl!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

brunetterebel010 wrote:Yeah, I want one (avatar) with the bat twirling. i know guys who can do that stuff with rifles, but jasper and the bat is SOOO much hotter...

I forgot one favorite part, when bella is confronting edward, and hes crouched in the tree leaning down, and she crawls up and like pushes him back against the tree... a little too bold for bella but i LOVED it....
Yeah. That scene was pretty hot..I also like when he has her backed up against the rock..

Also..My favorite scene as many have already mentioned was definitely the baseball scene. I never thought of Jasper in the books that much, but when the baseball scene came around I was like drooling in my popcorn bag. Same with Emmett too..
Hey There Elizah

mish241091 wrote:And ofcourse there has to be the baseball game, I love how it brings all the Cullens together and it's a fun scene until its ruined by James.
Yes but without James showing up we wouldn't have gotten to hear Jasper say, "Oh I think we can handle that."
*drool**melts*
mish241091
Settled in Forks

Post by mish241091 »

G-Faerie08 wrote: Also..My favorite scene as many have already mentioned was definitely the baseball scene. I never thought of Jasper in the books that much, but when the baseball scene came around I was like drooling in my popcorn bag. Same with Emmett too..[/color]

Definately, Jasper is just like wow when he's playing baseball ;) Not fond of Emmett though, I dont know why lol but Jasper is like really mysterious and hot.
I can feel what you’re feeling now — and you are worth it. - Jasper Hale

Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf? - Jacob Black