Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by LindsOuimet »

G-Faerie08 wrote:I loved the whole movie..One part I thought was hilarious was when Mike was like, "I heard you were going out with Cullen..Yeah I don't like it.." Or something along those lines. That dude is so funny. It is a shame that the supporting characters don't get as much recognition as the main characters. Him and the girl who played Jessica were so funny.
I thought that the girl who played Jessica was great, too! Just how I had pictured her, really. It's funny, about the guy who played Mike, he's been in SO many things! He has a more extensive resume than most of the main characters.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
anilumagloire
Wandering Through Town

Post by anilumagloire »

By now I've seen it 7 times and the scene I enjoy the most is the baseball game. Jasper twirling that bat is is just too cool.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Choosing a favorite scene is hard. I really loved the baseball scene! They did a fantastic job with that! I also loved when Edward and Bella "go public" and Edward puts his arm around and says breaking the rules and going to hell! I was laughing so hard during that!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

my absolute FAV scene is the first time they walk into school together, edward with those sunglasses on OMG my hearts jumping out of my chest just thinking about it LOL
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

anilumagloire wrote:By now I've seen it 7 times and the scene I enjoy the most is the baseball game. Jasper twirling that bat is is just too cool.
Yeah, the vampire baseball was really awesome! It was so cool with all the special effects and everything. Everything going slow-mo them running to get it in the trees. Wow, it's a great scene. =)
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
Murnau
Settled in Forks

Post by Murnau »

My favorite scene was when that girl...Bella. When she got tortured. Otherwise, the movie looked like it was made by an amatuer who should have stayed on campus. Was the blue filter necessary? Only for someone who cannot establish the emotion a proper scene without some sort of overlay.
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

LindsOuimet wrote:I absolutely loved when Edward and Bella stepped out of his Volvo. "Not that guy... wait, he just looked." :lol:
That is a great line, and R Patz delivered it with perfect timing!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

Deffinatly when they arrived at school together, it was amazing like crazy.
Edward in his sunnies finnaly relaxing.
JodeenSings wrote:
LindsOuimet wrote:I absolutely loved when Edward and Bella stepped out of his Volvo. "Not that guy... wait, he just looked." :lol:
That is a great line, and R Patz delivered it with perfect timing!
LMAO, i loved that soso much.
AliceLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLove »

My fave scenes from the movie are completely different from what i liked about the book.

in the movie, i like the baseball thing, them coming to school together, oh, and i liked the part where jacob and edward were there at the same time during the prom... :D

Thanks ilovetwilight!
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Like many of you who have already posted, I loved the baseball scene. I think one of my favorite parts is when Bella calls Rosalie out and as she passes Carlisle, he says "Nice Kitty" :D That part had me giggling the first few times I saw the movie.

I also love the bedroom scene when they are kissing but also when she's sleeping and rolls onto him and he doesn't quite know what do do with his hands.

One minor part to the scene when Jasper and Alice are heading to Phoenix with Bella, I liked the part where Jasper and Alice hold hands and Bella's watching them. It's all so great I have a hard time figuring out just what I like most. I also like Alice's semi dark side, ripping off Jame's head, that was a great part. GO ALICE.. :D

I really like that they used Rob's songs in the movie, at the diner and at the end where he's sucking her blood out both songs were good where they put them. I want to go see the movie again. fifth time, I've lost my mind over this.